Chapter 1 : The Wolf Who Was A Slave

"Meal time!!"The man yelled walking all around, rattling a metal cup against the bars of all the cages. Others lunged at bars of their cages, trying to grab anything, they were electrocuted back, making them scurry to the back of their cages. I was already at the back of my cage, I could barely move. My cage was to small anyway, only a few feet tall, cold metal against my skin, I could only move forward and back. A few nutrient bars were thrown into my small dirty cage.

The man knelt down and grinned at me,"That's a few extra for being so quiet all the time."

I ate those quietly without saying a word. 

But it hurts to even eat, I was covered in bruises and gashes, my only piece of clothing was a torn up shirt that couldn't block the view of anything. Not like I cared because of the pain of the new cuts on my back. And my left arm was still so numb from last week when the man whipped it so hard with sliver it's now unresponsive. My body was covered in a mixture of fresh cuts and bruises and dried over blood and scars, looking like a complete mess. 

I used to think I could escape, but 4 years of failure proved me wrong. Because I am a werewolf with no wolf, a defect, thankfully that means that less people would look at me.

A few minutes later the human owner came back. I sulked even father back of my small dirty cage.

"Today is some creature's lucky day!!"The evil man yelled.

Snarls and wails echoed the cavern like room.

"One of you will have a new master as of today."He gave that creepy smile that is etched into my brain, this man had a black and purple suit, the owner of the slave trade. 

Then another man came in, he was a tall well built man with a solid muscular build. He was wearing a long dark blue trench coat that covered everything but his black combat boots.  He had long black shaggy hair, with two light brown eyes with a jagged scar running through his left eye.

He followed the man as he showed us off like products on a market stall.

"As you can see we have some great quality slaves of all shapes and forms, demons, beasts, you name it!! And of all uses of course."He said deviously with a smile.

He won't pick me, he won't I tell myself. I kept chanting this to myself as I tried to make myself smaller by curling up into a ball. He walked over to the row of cages I was in.

No way. Please stop.

The new man glazed over all the cage inspecting them one by one, he said in a smooth silky voice,"I'm looking for a cheap obedient slave that is preferably a werewolf like me."

Werewolf??? No, wait, stop...

"Yes of course."The owner said with his disgusting grin.

"What about this one?"He point down at me.

No, no, no ,no.

"She's 18 and frail, easy to handle and relatively cheap,"The owner said.

"Let her out,"The trench coat man said.

The owner unlocked my cage, he glared at me, telling me to behave. I held back tears, as I forced myself to crawl out despite the injures I still have.

"Stand."

I got up attempting not to fall over, my legs were so cramped in there and I hadn't stood up in such a long time that I had trouble staying up right. I turned around liked a prize cattle, being auctioned off.

I was a few feet shorter than him so it was easy to maintain my eye level at his chest and I then submitted.

He slowly, raised his left hand to touch my face.  I flinched as I couldn't stop the tears from running down my face.