𝟬𝟬𝟱. plan in action

chapter five

chapter five.
— PLAN IN ACTION

v. THE SON OF ARES walked to his cabin, fuming with anger. After that little punch he threw at Percy, he quickly went after his sisters. Opening the door, he found them all beside their own beds, trying to find some clean clothes to wear from their cabinets and luggage.

"So goddamn humiliating."

"We smell like literal shit."

"Oh, I'm gonna kill that stupid rat."

Judas cleared his throat at the older girls. "It's fine, they'll forget what happened in a while. They wouldn't wanna mess with us if they keep talkin' shit."

"Yeah, I'm not so sure about that," said Laila. She was two years older than Judas, with big brown doe eyes and short shaggy hair. Clarisse ran into her in Arizona, when the satyr that was taking her to camp sniffed out a girl that was looking at his legs weirdly. It was by chance, but the encounter ended up being more helpful than anticipated as Laila was in the process of running from a Clazmonian Sow.

"Every day is so repetitive and boring. This was probably the most entertaining thing they've seen in at least a month," continued Alexandria. Being from Greece, she had a very much easier time getting accustomed to the life of a demigod. With a sharp hooked nose, high cheekbones, long black hair, and onyx eyes, she could easily pass as an Aphrodite kid. She got to camp at twelve years old, accidentally stumbling through a cave entrance where she ended up here. To this day, nobody really found out how that was possible. All everybody was aware of was that she couldn't find the entrance again and hadn't seen her mom in years.

Irene clicked her tongue and caught all of their attention by snapping her fingers. She signed, "Well if he can do that water bending stuff, then I think killing the Minotaur wasn't a lie after all, seeing as it was raining the day it happened." Irene was a redhead filled with freckles all over, green eyes, and probably the tallest girl Judas had ever seen. She was brought to camp by her grandma from California. As her grandmother was a daughter of Apollo, she knew what awaited Irene if she ever came here. Which is why it took thirteen years for her grandma to see what was best for her. Only having a change of heart after Irene was attacked. It was an attack that left her neck bloody, damaging her vocal cords and leaving her mute. When she arrived, it was hard for everyone to understand her, which is why the whole Ares cabin learned sign language (or at least learned how to read it).

"That's not fucking fair." Clarisse huffed in anger. "He did not kill the Minotaur. I won't accept it unless I see it with my own two eyes. Everything we've worked for, everything we've fought for, and some kid who hasn't trained a day in his life comes to camp and steals all the attention, all of the glory." She takes off her shirt, Judas not bothered seeing as everyone in their cabin does it. "Gods, fuck him. He has to admit that he's lying because if he's not lying, then we have been working for years for nothing and our father will never notice us."