Chapter 5

I don't know why I enjoyed 013 suffering. I know she treated me like a servant and tried to let me die 2 times already but something was off. I felt like I was the villain, but the weirdest thing is I kind of liked it. I gave 013 a smile. A type of smile that says revenge. "She looked up at me angrier.

"I am not going to serve her. Please, please!" she pleaded. "Uhh...I feel sorry for you, NOT." 055 said. I didn't know why she said that. I thought she was going to betray me but then she said "Wait 013 come back, I changed my mind. You're going to be her servant and you have to follow every single word she says."

"Yes Jenny." 013 said. "Hey! I didn't tell you to go come back! Oh, wait...Nah it's okay go!" 013 was about to leave but then 055 called her back "Did I tell you to leave? No, I didn't." I see what 055 is doing. Since her power is mind control she is controlling 013 to do what she wants but she confuses her by telling her something and then 5 seconds later tells her to do the opposite.

"You are an idiot." 055 said. "Now go before I torture you again." 013 scrambled all the way outside. My brain hurt like 2 parts of my split. I got a huge headache. "She's annoying alright," 055 said. I nodded "Yes..." I tried to ignore the pain in my head.

055 continued insulting 013. I didn't pay attention to 055 because of my headache. I think it's because 055 used her ability to try to confuse number 013 but it also affected me.

I shouldn't look like I have a headache or any effect on me. Being in this hut is already risky but I need shelter (also it's fun to watch 013 suffer after what she did to me).

It began raining randomly. The sky was sunny and bright but it randomly started raining. I thought it had to do something with 013. I looked out the window, I couldn't see 013's face but she looked like she was sleeping.

I felt a bit of sympathy. 013 didn't make me sleep outside but she did let me die.

A bit of guilt ran through me like a jittery feeling. Did she really deserve this? What do I get? Well, it was fun at first watching her fear just like she did to me but am I taking it a bit too far? Should I save her?

I could die trying to save her and lose my shelter. "Plus it's her fault," I said, trying to convince myself. I wasn't doing a good job. I hope I was doing the right thing. I started walking back to 055. "So I don't have a room BECAUSE 013 is too dumb to make my hut so we have to sleep on the ground. The good news is you won't get wet in the rain.

"Yeah, at least we're not wet..." I said under my breath. I didn't sound grateful, instead, I was upset. I didn't really expect 013 to sleep outside...should I ask 055. I looked up at her to ask her but she was already asleep.

The guilt was killing me, eating my stomach. I tried to sleep on the dirt floor but I was confused. Number 013 derived this, Right? I was confused and guilty. Did she feel guilty too?

I closed my eyes but I still couldn't sleep. I tried to think of anything else but guilt. 055 was sleeping peacefully like everything she did with 013 is just a normal day. 055 is cruel. She shouldn't be doing that but 013 deserved it. I finally fell asleep.

I felt cold. I couldn't see a lot. I think it was a snowstorm. I have a feeling that 013 is causing a snowstorm. I was wrapped in a blanket shivering in the corner. Number 013 was nowhere to be found, how can she start the snowstorm if I'm not near her?

I hid behind a rock. I looked at my hand. I don't know if I had frostbite or not. All I know is that my fingers were purple. I was lying on the ground. The air was freezing it felt like torture. The blanket wasn't thick enough to keep me warm. I saw the number 055 trying to say something to me.

Don't let me die, don't!

I was scared. I put the blanket over my head trying to ignore 055 begging. I didn't know why she was begging and I didn't know what to do. I began to cry. As soon as the tears fell from my eyes they began frosting on my skin. I took the ice off my skin and tried to calm myself to stop crying.