Chapter 9, No Escaping

(You were starting to wake up, and you were very dizzy. The good thing was that Eclipse was still sleeping in the bed, not holding on to you anymore.)YN-Wispered- I feel so traumatized...and this...stupid mark...I need to find a way to get it off...(At this point you felt betrayed so you didn't care much to help Eclipse anymore, so you quietly grabbed what you could and walked out of the castle...you also managed to snag a few 100 dollars.)YN-Alright..time to leave this hell hole...(As you walk out of the castle you start looking around to see if there are any signs of where the rest of the townspeople are)YN-I be out here for a while...(Then you saw a shadowy figure standing in the trees, you walked the other way)???-So... that's how you're going to be huh? fine then...we can play it your way...YN- I think I lost them...Good grief...who was that? They looked like the were wearing a clown hat...I think It was red?... Either way Im going to just stay on this rocky path until Am far away from him and that shadow...(So you keep on walking, getting farther and farther away from your town...It was sad that you had to abandon it...but this was for the better..)

                                                                          -TIME SKIP(Few Hours Later)-

(With Eclipse)

Eclipse's Pov: ...Yn...I told you I own you...you don't think didn't put a tracking device in that collar...You.Can't.Leave.Me. I will find you...no matter what it takes...(So after that he sat up and used the star to turn himself into a human, how clever...,But for some reason last night changed him...Like he doesn't want you to be around anyone else..., Perhaps he changed, but not for the better...He is a...Yandere)Eclipse- Oh..My Dear YN..Ill make sure we stay together...even if you hate me..your the key to destroying the star and getting rid of sun and moon...

(Back with Yn)

YN-well since Im in what looks like downtown I should probably get some New clothes...and maybe a place to stay...(So you looked around and walked into a small store that sells clothes...They were at a good price too, so You picked out some nice black jeans and a blue crop top...And extra warm clothes just in case...) Cashier-Hello what can I do for you miss! YN- I would like to purchase these clothes.(You bought the clothes and walked out..Now you just needed a place to stay...You see two familiar faces...It was...Sun and Moon...) YN-thoughts- Maybe...If I asked it would be ok...and if they say no...Well, Its worth a shot..YN-...H-hi... Moon- Yea bu-( Moon was talking to sun when you interrupted him) Moon-Look who it is..Sun- Aren't you that girl from the cafe?.. YN-Yes and I need A place to stay if that's alright...(They both looked at you in confusion) Moon-Why? YN- So you know who eclipse is right?...Moon-. . . yes...I don't know what he has to do with anything here...YN-I was...working with him...Moon&Sun-WHAT!! Sun- Why didn't you say something?? Moon-because she started singing randomly...Someone was trying to use a possession spell...YN-...Was..h-he..trying to posses...me...(you started to get a little scared) Moon- I guess he was...Sun- you can stay with us! Moon-Sun.. Moon think about it..(He pulls him to the side..)Sun- if she stays with us Eclipse is sure to show himself! and then. Moon- we can take the star when he least expects it! Sun- precisely..(You were standing there waiting for them to be done with their conversation. However, Out of the corner of your eye, you spotted the dark shadowy figure that you had seen before, This time you got a better look at him...However, he was covered in blood but he was wearing a crown like he was also a part of a royal bloodline.)YN-Moon can we get going now... Moon- Yeah sure let's go... (Scared, you took hold of Moon's hand. Moon- ///// Hey are you feeling alright?...YN- (lies) yea... I'm fine let's just keep going...

That is the end of this chapter, Thank you for reading! P.S. This story end up as an ASMR in my Channel sooo ye.