The night with the Lord chapter 5 (part two)

Hey just to say my stories will all be connected..

What!! Said Eclipse. You need to hide! Why should I...you said. Please! Just hide! He kept saying to you. No I'm not hiding you're the one who wanted to get me ready for whatever they came so I'm not leaving, if you need my help I'm here to help now. You said In a concerning way. All right then, if you say so... But not I'm not being held responsible if you die. He said as he looked at you. Don't worry I'm not going to die I may have only been practicing for a few days but I've got a bunch of training done so you'd be surprised. You said giving him a reassuring look. Eclipse open the door right now!!! Shouted Moon. If you don't open this door by the count of three.. we're breaking down the door!!! Said sun. You looked at eclipse. How about that open window? Eclipse  looked at you. Are you crazy!! No I'm being smart! As you looked at him you grabbed his hand and y'all jumped out the window just as soon as they broke down the door. Damn it they got away Said moon. Told you now, you need to go get your star thing or whatever it is and meet me at the cafe this is a little secret that you don't know about the cafe.. you told him in bit of a hurry up voice. I'm the Lord I'm supposed to make in the orders... But if it's a way that I can keep the Star safe...then I guess I have no choice..
Eclipse ran back in to go grab the star and you waited for him and the cafe. As Eclipse was running back to the cafe you saw sun and moon and decided to ignore them and keep running to Y/n at the cafe. hey...y/n I'm here.. good you said as you click the button underneath the cafe desk.. and behold opened a secret stairway to a basement with basically everything they needed to survive.
So as we started walking down to the basement area you started asking him questions. So how exactly do we get them off your trail, like get them to stop following you or stop trying to kill you?
Well they're always going to want to kill me he said to her. I think they want the 🌟. They've been getting more insane I don't know what's been going on with them.... But something just wasn't right... If there was one way to get rid of them I think it would be to destroy the star.....he said. But isn't it the star indestructible?? Although it may be indestructible I've had this book I've never been able to read it though do you think you could decipher it? He asked. What type of book was it? You asked eclipse. It's a book on how to do magic... If you can figure this out before they find out we're here we can destroy the star and be rid of its magic forever!
Well then okay if that's the only way let me see the book I'll see if I can decipher it. You said back to him. I owe you for this one.. he said to you. You already did stuff to earn your own so don't even think about it.../ /(•/_•/ / /) /. He smirked at you. Oh yeah that's right~ I had fun~ I don't care if you had fun or not if you want to get rid of the Sun and Moon people you're going to have to let me study all right.. you said back to him in a Stern tone. Fine I'll leave you be... And with that you started reading the book and you deciphered the first few words.... And the magic training begin there.

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed part 2 of chapter 5.