The Sinister Six - Part 2

2 hours after the Shocker incident...

Luckily, Y/N has managed to secure the help of Jim Gordon as his ally now, and they're both working together to investigate this strange group of people while the Batfamily is out of Gotham.

Which also makes Y/N the sole protector of the city.

So he's been way more arduous and rough with himself on patrol times, and he's been also putting extra effort into all of his vigilante work.

Speaking of, he was currently swinging across a couple blocks at high speeds.

Y/N: (Damn, I hope they come back soon...)

But then...

Y/N: (Spider-Sense-)

ZAP!!

Y/N collided with a nearby concrete wall...

He crashed onto a building.

But it wasn't due to a swinging slip-up. Not this time anyway.

And then, he'd quickly turn around to look at where the supposed lightning strike came from, while also groaning in pain.

Damn, he hated it when his suit had burn marks. Especially prominent ones.

Once he looked around, he saw...

Yup. The one, the only, Max Dillon. AKA Electro.

By the way, I'll be basing him off the Shattered Dimensions version in terms of personality and how he acts, because that's my favorite version of the boi.

Electro: "I found the little spider! Hahaha! Let's kill him already!"

Once Y/N noticed Electro, he would then quickly web-zip towards him, and try to land a punch.

Y/N: "And who are you supposed to be? Thatveganelectrician?"

Electro: "You just think you're so funny, don't you?"

But before Y/N could land the punch...

ZAP!!

A second lightning strike, sent him flying to the ground in basically a second.

He grunted, and groaned in pain, due to the impact of the concrete and the lightning.

But then...

Y/N: (Spider-Sense!)

Y/M would then quickly jump pit of the way to keep his distance and agility in this fight, thinking Electro triggered his Spider-Sense.

But then...

CRASH! CRUMBLE!

And then, he saw...

A Russian. A very big and angry Russian. With horns. And no miniguns, unfortunately.

Rhino: "I am going to kill you, Spider!" He said with a very noticeable russian accent.

Y/N: "Lemme guess, compensation's Vodka?"

Rhino: "I do not wish for Vodka! I wish to kill you!"

Y/N: "Bro ran out of Vodka. Also, get a fucking genie if you're gonna wish for that. But I don't think there are any in Russia, are there?"

Rhino: "I am going to kill you!"

Y/N: "No you won't."

Rhino: "Stop speaking, and fight!"

Rhino would then charge towards Y/N, horns pointed right at him.

And, Y/N would just jump out of the way with ease.

Y/N: "You should really work on that speed."

Rhino: "Grr!"

Rhino would then swiftly turn around, charging again.

Which Y/N would easily dodge again.

Y/N: "Bro really on that spammin' ga... Wait a se-"

ZAP!!

And, Y/N got thrown on the floor again due to Electro.

Electro: "We're gonna kill you! Ahahah!"

Groaning, Y/N quickly got up.

Y/N: "Not if I cripple your forearm first."

And then...

ZAP!!

But this time, Y/N manages to dodge it.

Y/N: "My turn."

And, as quick as half a second...

Thwip!

Y/N quickly web-zipped towards Electro, landing a left hook right across the face. Just like Insomniac.

And here, begins the COMBO.

Right hook to the face, left kick to the face, right roundhouse kick to the face, grabbing by the neck, and...

YEET TO A NEARBY ROOFTOP!

Which Y/N would also web-zip to.

But before he could do a anything more...

ZAP!!

And Y/N dodged it again. This shit's basically innefective now.

And, another web-zip attack, right hook to the face.

Y/N would just start kicking Electro around until he got knocked around after that.

And then...

CRASH!!

The building Y/N was on top of started crumbling...

Rhino, of course. He forgot about him.

Y/N would then quickly jump down from the building before he fell off, to face off Rhino again, the latter turning around to face off too.

The whole street around, hell, maybe even the whole block was... Kinda torn to shreds.

And that definitely got Y/N's blood pumping... Because no way in hell was he letting this collateral damage off of Rhino's payload scott-free.

Y/N: "Alright big guy, you want all the smoke?! I'll be givin' that away for free tonight! C'mon, right at me!"

And then, both of them charged towards each other...