Runnin'

Sounds of running...

And the gentle pitter-patter of rain accompanied.

Sounds of... Steps, hitting against wet concrete, and bricks...

Y/N was running like his goddamn life depended on it.

He was running... Intensely, to say the least.

And of course, Batman was chasing right behind him, running, gliding, and grappling across rooftops, going after Y/N, and not losing track of him.

Y/N was swinging and running intensely, trying to lose Batman.

His anxiety levels were rising...

His heartbeast was speeding up, big-time, his heart was racing.

But then...

He barely dodged a Batarang.

If it wasn't for his Spider-Sense, he would be done, right there, right now.

But then...

BOOM!

Y/N: (Damnit, of course it was explosive...)

Y/N was sent flying to the other side of the street, he barely jumped out of the way, and he landed on the rooftop on the other side of the street.

Batman landed right on there.

Y/N quickly got up, stepping as far away as he could...

Y/N: (Oh, great... I'm gonna have to square up with Batman.)

Speak of the devil, Batman would then lunge at Y/N.

Y/N quickly jumped out of the way, switching places with Batman.

And then, he quickly tried to switch the web type into his experimental electrical webs, hopefully it'd put Batman off for long enough.

But while he was trying to change it, Batman went for him again.

And so, with all his strength, Y/N kicked Batman mid-lunge, sending him flying to the edge of the rooftop.

Batman: Gr! (His strength is superhuman... He is most likely a meta-human, I can't just best him up close... This won't be too hard.)

And then, Batman quickly got back on his feet, pulling out 5 explosive Batarangs from his utility belt, throwing them at Y/N.

But while he was doing all that, Y/N changed his web type to the experimental electrical web, jumping out of the way of the Batarangs, amd shooting the webs at Batman.

Nobody had ever seen him using those webs before, so Batman couldn't predict that just yet.

Batman grunted in pain, kneeling on the floor, as his body took in the high voltage of electrical energy.

Y/N of course, used this opportunity to escape, running away into the night.

Y/N: (Damn, I was lucky... But I probably won't be so lucky next time.)