Present Day...

2 years later...

Gotham City - 7:30pm...

Ah, Gotham... The hub for criminals and vigilantes all around.

Tonight, was a rainy night.

As for our spider? Well...

Y/N was currently swinging around, as he usually does during these hours, with his current suit.

After he had some more time in his vigilante career, he luckily manages to do less slip-ups, but that doesn't mean he's perfect on it either

Like for example, right now.

SLAM!

He crashed right onto a brick wall...

He groaned in pain, getting himself off the wall, jumping off of it, and starting his swinging again.

He wasn't exactly the most cared about around here still, and he wasn't really seen in a heroic light.

Like for example, 10 minutes ago, he stopped a bank robbery.

And they threatened to call the police on him.

But oh well, nothing out of the routine.

Anyway...

He was currently tracking down a serial killer, he was investigating the M.O, the weapons he used, all that stuff he saw in the movies.

But right now, he just had to make sure he was in the right track with where he was going with this.

But how, do you ask?

Well, it's quite simple actually.

If you can call it 'simple', anyway.

He needed some sort of criminal database, to make sure he was in the right track.

And, where's the only criminal database in Gotham?

That's right, the GCPD!

Y/N: (Okay, how the HELL am I gonna do this?! Maybe if I just make my way across on the vents, I have more of a chance... Main issue, no map of the building, and no idea where the database room is.)

1 plan-making later...

Y/N: (Alright, let's hope I got this...)

And so, he swung all the way to the main GCPD building, landing on a nearby rooftop.

TO BE CONTINUED... IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!