Meet The Scorpion

Gotham City - 10pm...

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

Waking up, Y/N quickly turned off his alarm, getting up.

He forgot he'd passed out with his suit on... Again.

Abrupt morning shower time!

At least, lucky for him, today was Saturday, so he wouldn't have to go to work in such, a... Predicament.

And so, once he took his shower, he'd then wash his suit, immediately getting to drying.

Once he did all that, he'd then don it once again, leaving for patrol.

8 hours later...

Y/N was still around, swinging.

And yeah, he ate.

Like seriously, no way in hell he'd just go 8 hours without even a breakfast (he had breakfast, lunch, and dessert).

But then, while swinging, he noticed a jewelry store in the nearby vicinity...

All of its lights were turned off, but... The doors were opened.

Looks like someone forced their way inside.

Y/N would quickly swing over there, landing at the entrance, and walking inside.

Slowly, and carefully...

But then...

He started hearing sounds of, metal crawling around at high speeds.

???: "Well, look who it is! The Spider..."

Y/N... Recognized that voice.

Y/N: "Mac Gargan...? You again? I already arrested you like, a few weeks ago."

Scorpion: "Oh don't worry, someone bailed me out soon enough."

Y/N: "Who?"

Scorpion would then laugh a bit, as the sounds of metallic crawling didn't stop.

Scorpion: "You really think I'm gonna tell you that?!"

Y/N: "Not really, but you know... What if?"

Scorpion: "I'm gonna enjoy ripping your head off."

Y/N: "Why do you wanna be a ripoff of my head? Is ny head shape just that good?" He'd say sarcastically.

But then...

Y/N: (Spider-Sense-)

He managed to quickly dodge Scorpion, who tried lunging at him.

And now, they were staring each other down.

Y/N: "You seriously wanna do this the hard way, McDonalds?"

Scorpion: "Oh, I'm gonna enjoy tearing you limb from limb..."

Y/N: "And I'm gonna partially enjoy knocking your teeth out until you lose the ability to speak."

Scorpion: "Oh, you just think you're such a funny smart-ass, don't you?"

Y/N: "The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."

Scorpion: "Grah!"

Scorpion would then quickly lunge at Y/N again, but he'd quickly kick him to the side.

Y/N: "Picles lookin' a-"

But then, Scorpion would be back at it again, but this time, he tried to stab Y/N with the tip of his mechanical tail, hoping to poison him.

But luckily, our hero managed to just barely catch it.

Y/N: "I swear, I'm gonna stab you with this someday."

Scorpion: "It isn't that easy."

And then, Scorpion would kick down Y/N's legs, making him fall the ground.

An opportunity which he used to try to stab him. Again.

And now, Y/N's anxiety levels could probably be through the roof now, since he definitely didn't wanna get stabbed with whatever that stuff was, which made him...

Launch Scorpion away using his electricity.

Y/N: (This... Again?)

He would then look at his right hand for a second, but then he quickly snapped back to reality, and got up.

And then, he'd start webbing Scorpion up quickly, managing to get him stuck to the wall, as he then uses the store's phone to call the police.

Which he did, and then he'd quickly leave the scene.