Entering the elevator

A Robloxian opens his eye to a bright light blinding him. He gets up and looks around his surroundings. All around him are paintings and furniture. He takes a look behind, which is a door. He tries to open it, but it doesn't seem to budge.

He looks at the front, where there is an elevator and a shop on each side of it.

( I will check them out when I come here again. ) 

He takes a step into the elevator and watches as the door closes in front of him.

The elevator starts to move up, startling him, but, he doesn't mind it. He yawns and looks at the timer.

( I've been feeling a bit tired since I woke up at the lobby. ) He thinks about it when his eye slowly closes, then opens. He stretches his arms. ( Maybe it's okay if take a nap here... )

He sits at one of the elevator's corner and slowly closes his eye to sleep.

Meanwhile,

" I'm excited! How about you, Pest? " A noob-looking Robloxian wearing a party hat exclaims as he hops around the subway area. A guest-looking Robloxian with horns and mandibles looks into an empty wallet next to him before a party horn was blown at him.

" ERGH!! What is it, Poob... " Pest grumbles at Poob for the interruption.

" I'm. Saying... Are. You. EXCITED FOR THIS!! " Poob waves his arms with excitement. Pest sighs and replies with a yes and continues to look for money. He then gives up and looks at Poob hopping around like an energetic child.

" Poob. Can you stop doing that? You're going to humiliate yourself in front of everyone. " He warns Poob.

" You sure? They won't mind about it! " Poob replies to Pest.

After a few minutes, Poob sits down next to Pest due to exhaustion. Pest slowly chuckles at Poob. The two then hears the elevator ding next to them, making Poob stand up quickly and run to the elevator.

" HELLO- huh? " Poob exclaims to the elevator when he notices that there is only one Robloxian inside. " Pest, come see this. "

" What is it... " Pest walks to Poob. He takes a look inside the elevator to see the only visitor as well. " Huh... this is unique- "

" We should intro ourselves to him! Come on! " Poob pulls Pest's hand into the elevator.

" But isn't this- " 

The elevator door closes behind the two. Pest grumbles again and turns to Poob, who is looking at the sleeping visitor.

The new visitor has a bandage around his right eye and he wears a pair of shoes. Poob is curious, but he doesn't want to disturb him. He decides to walk a bit closer, not too close. While Pest looks around the elevator, then finds a piece paper on the floor. He picks it up and reads the only word on it.

( Why do I feel something... ) The Robloxian opens his eye to two unknown Robloxians in front of him, the one wearing a party hat greets him, to which he responds in shock.

" Whoa, whoa! We're not here to hurt you, isn't that right, Pest? " Poob turns to look at Pest.

Pest smiles at the new Robloxian. " Only if you give me your coins- "

Poob punches Pest's arm. " Hey! I just wanted some! "

Poob sits in front of the new Robloxian and introduces himself and his friend.

" What is your name? " Poob asks the new Robloxian.

The Robloxian stutters.

" I-I don't remember my name... "

" You forgot about your name? "

Pest looks at the two talking, then at the paper. He goes to the Robloxian and shows the paper to him.

" Is your name Cryan? "

" W-what? " The new Robloxian replies.

" Found it on a piece of paper. " Pest shows the paper to the Robloxian's face, when he is stopped by Poob.

" Pest, that could be someone else's name... "

" Well. " Pest turns to the new Robloxian. " Have you seen someone else before you? "

" No. " The Robloxian shakes his head.

" This must be your new name then. " Pest gives the paper to Cryan. " I'll give this to you, so you won't forget. "

" Uhm... Hi, Cryan! " Poob greets Cryan.

" Hi, Poob and Pest. " Cryan gives a small smile as he greets the two.

" Which floor are you heading to? Me and Pest are going to a party! " Poob waves his hands into the air and blows his party horn.

" I-I just got here. " Cryan replies awkwardly.

Poob and Pest look at each other, exchanging looks, before Poob looks back to Cryan.

" It's ok! You will find what you are looking for. " Poob reassures Cryan.

Poob starts a conversation about interests, which makes Cryan a bit happy. It seems cheerful when you have some company with you, Cryan thought, when the elevator suddenly crashes, startling the three.

The elevator opens to... another elevator? 

Cryan looks in confusion. He carefully walks to the other elevator, which opens to another elevator. He looks back to Poob and Pest, Poob looks more scared for his safety, while Pest only watches. He goes to the other other elevator when-

" Cryan, can I follow you? " Poob runs to him, while Pest looks at Poob with a shocked look.

" Um- You are free to do it. " Cryan answers.

The two Robloxians continue to walk to the other elevators opening other elevators, until Poob, in front of Cryan, slid off the edge of the last elevator. Cryan immediately grabs Poob's hand and drags him out. Poob takes a few short breaths from the shock and looks at Cryan, who is looking down into the abyss of the last elevator.

" C-Cryan... " Poob hesitates before he pounces and hugs Cryan with tears in his eyes. " Thank you for saving me! That was so scary! " 

More tears flow down from Poob's eyes while Cryan tries to calm down Poob. Cryan then suggests that they should go back since it's not safe, Poob quickly nods. The two walk back to see Pest playing around with coins. Pest laughs because of Poob's clumsiness until Cryan stops him.

Cryan takes a deep breath and looks up to the elevator lights. He gives another tiny smile to Poob and Pest.

( Maybe this place won't get worse after all, right? ) Cryan thought to himself as he listens to the elevator's tunes.