*~De Parte Two!~*

(NOT MY ART!!!!!!!!!!!!! But thats how Yoriichi looks to Kumodi)

"Wait.. So he wants me to join him on his adventures..?" Kumodi said blushing a bit, "Yes I do, you seem kind and I've learned you've never eaten anyone." Yoriichi said smiling brightly, 'Scary...' thought Kokushibo when he saw his brothers smile. (Author's note: HIS SMILE IS SO CUTEEE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I LOVE HIM-) "O......... Okay I'll go" Kumodi stuttered flustered. "Oh phew- WAIT WHAT?" Muzan said surprised. Yoriichi walked over to Kumodi and pat her head while putting a bamboo muzzle on her and when she shrunk he put her in a box and then left. "Why.... Did Kumodi.... Go with... that monster...?" Kokushibo said confused. "I don't know but now I can't listen to her thoughts anymore..." Muzan said while scowling. "Come on lets go hangout.. maybe get some dinner?" Kokushibo said smiling a bit. "Okay sure" Muzan replied.

Time skip brought to you by Numotion! (Actual company search it up!)

"You want us to accept a former Lowermoon as an ally?!" Chihuahua- I mean Sanemi yelled, in her box Kumodi winced at the loud annoying noise, Yoriichi must have sensed her discomfort and put the box down in the shade, and hugged her to make her feel better. "Stop yelling." Yoriichi said calmly but sternly. "Calm down please...! Master might be mad..." Mitsuri said. "Shut the hell up you frickin Chihuahua." Kagaya said sternly. "M... Master?" Mitsuri said confused. "I have had enough of your anger issues. Calm down or go to a corner." Kagaya continued. "Master, may you please accept Kumodi? She has never ate a human and became lowermoon 1 only by training." Yoriichi requested with Kumodi clinging to him cutely. "Yes, of course I can. But you must never let her eat a human..." Kagaya said kindly but with a threat lingering in his tone. After the meeting Yoriichi went on a mission and easily killed all the demons, Kumodi made sure to heal him if he got hurt, which was only a scratch from a branch so far. They both rested peacefully in one of the Wisteria houses for the corps until day.

Bye bye!!