De Chapter

Sorry it took so long!! :(

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

It was dark in the Infinity Castle, only the sound of someone walking and far-away yelling of a certain couple, other than that only a cat named Wisty and Kumodi were able to be seen, Her mind stuck on a certain someone smiling at her...

As Kumodi walked through the Infinity Castle thinking about the Mysterious Man she met, "Who was he...?" She asked herself. "Hm? What's wrong Kumodi Chan?" Said someone behind her. "Oh, Konichiwa Daki Chan!" Kumodi replied happily. They walked around for a while talking, "By the way! Arigato for reviving me and my brother!" Daki said suddenly giving a tiny bow in thanks. "No problem Daki Chan" Kumodi said absently. "Whats wrong Kumodi Chan?" Daki asked worriedly. "I revived this guy, and I can't stop thinking about him! And before you say it, I know I probbaly like him! He seems so kind..." Kumodi sighed.. "Eeeeeeeeek~!!" Daki squealed. 

Ring Ring!~

"Who's that?" Daki asked curiously, "It's Muzan Sama calling.." Kumodi said. "Muzan Sama? Whats wrong?" Kumodi said, "Come over to the meeting platform." Muzan said over the phone nervously. "Okay, but why can't Nakime teleport me?" Kumodi asked, "Just. Come." Muzan tried to say sternly. "Also, Come alone."

Click!

"Spooky!" Daki said laughing, "Well bye Kumodi Chan!" Daki said walking away. As Kumodi walked she noticed her cat Wisty was still following her, "Awwwwh~! Look at you~! Aren't you the Cutest, fluffiest little cloud theres ever been~!" Kumodi cooed at her, "Mrow!" Wisty chirped jumping into Kumodi's arms purring. As Kumodi walked to the meeting platform she noticed that it was getting quieter and quieter and the sound of a finger tapping a table got louder and louder, after a while she finally reached the platform and saw Muzan Sama, Kokushibo Dono, and the Mysterious Person.. "Kumodi..... This is Yoriichi." Kokushibo said calmly since Muzan Sama was hiding behind Kokushibo, "You mean... Muzanptsdgiverwhosbetterthanhisjealousbrotherjealoushibowhomadeallthebreathingstyleswhosalsosuperhot??" Kumodi said smiling. "..... Sure...." Kokushibo said unamused. "Don't mind my brother, he just liked being mysterious because then people are scared of him" Yoriichi said laughing.

"Back on task." Kokushibo said. "Would you like to basically be kidnapped by Yoriichi...?" Kumodi looked at him strangely, "Why would he need permission to kidnap me-.." Yoriichi broke out laughing. "...." Kokushibo just stared at them, "That's what I said!" Yoriichi said, still recovering from laughing.

"Just choose..."

That's this chapters end! I thought the original was too long so I deleted some and I'm breaking it up into multiple! Byeeee!

(Bonus thing, how Kokushibo and Muzan and Yoriichi actually reacted the first time while we were doing that scene where they run into each other-)