Douma's POV

The night was so surreal for a moment, the fireflies dancing around, crickets chirping with a cloudless night with a view with all the stars. Douma was standing in a flower field adoring the night sky. "Hmmm.. maybe Akaza Dono would like to come here one day?" He said to himself. "Well you should ask him then." Someone said behind him, Douma turned around quickly to see that there was only a random demon there. She had long white hair fading into lavender, dark purple eyes that seemed to glow and a beautiful kimono matching her appearance. She looked pristine and flawless and didn't even stir a leaf as she walked over and sat by Douma. "I'm Kumodi, now PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT WHO THIS MYSTERIOUS AKAZA DONO IS PLEASEEEE!!~"

(After an hour of Douma answering Kumodi's rapid fire questions)

"Wow! You must really like him then!" Kumodi said cheerfully, "Yup! Though sometimes I annoy him and he punches off my head which.. makes me feel hurt? I wish he would pay more positive attention towards me because he makes me so happy and fuzzy inside!" Douma said sighing. Kumodi's smile went from normal to huge as she giggled. "What? Why are you laughing?" Douma said confused. 

"Because that feeling you have, Douma Kun.. is love!!!" She half said and half squealed. 

221 words isn't that bad is it! Cya soon my little mochis!!