Akaza's POV

I got motivated to write this today and not tomorrow by nk_nezuko so shout out to her for being so supportive!!

As I ran away from the sun I thought I saw pride eyes and some girl walking through the forest, I dismissed it as my imagination because that couldn't be possible. SINCE HE DOESN'T RESPECT WOMEN AND HE SHOULD. I heard someone yell "LOVE?!" and it did sound like Disco eyes's voice but I couldn't think about it since I arrived at Muzan Sama's place soon after. "You mean. You didn't kill that child with the hanafuda earrings?" Muzan said looking down at Akaza like he was trash. "Your useless. It's only natural for demons to defeat demons." (YEAH RIGHT MUZAN YOU GOT TRASHED BY YORIICHI SO YOU CANT BE TALKING. Anyways back to the story 😇) "Get out of my sight." Continued Muzan turning away from Akaza. 

(Time skip because I'm lazy 🌸🦋)

Twangggg

I stared at my surroundings for a while surprised, it was the infinity castle which meant...                       A Uppermoon has died.. I found myself hoping it was Douma but.. why did it make me a tiny bit sad and mad at myself? 

"AKAZA DONOOOOOOOOO!!~~ ❤️❤️❤️❤️"

Sorry if it was a bit rushed! I didnt have any motivation at the end and it seemed like a good cliffhanger 😇