𝐍𝐨. 6

Rosalie's Pov :

"Both of you, in my office now!"

We were walking into Mr. Bellanger's office after that incident. Descamps and I sat down and Mr. Bellanger looked mad.
"How did this happen? Why did you beat up the two boys?" He asked angry.

Descamps didn't answer and just looked at him.
"Answer me!" Mr. Bellanger shouted at him.
He looked at me.
"Why did Descamps do that?" He asked.
"I-" Descamps interrupted me.
"I'm not apologizing." Descamps said and looked at me.
"Yes, you are! The two boys are bleeding from everywhere because of you, sorry is the least you could do." Mr. Bellanger said before looking at me.

"Both of you detention for 3 months!" He said and left.
As soon as he closed the door I looked at Descamps furiously.
"Why didn't you answer him? Because of you, I have detention now. What about my job now or my grades? Why-"
"Rosalie I'm sorry." He said and pushed me aside as he was walking past me. Apology accepted.

Time skip :

As I sat in class, hoping it would end soon. But today is not my lucky day... The teacher announced that we had to do partner work. I looked at Annick who also smiled at me.

"But I choose!" As soon as the teacher said that I could almost feel a tear rolling down my face. I looked at the teacher who had a book in her hand. She called a few names and the people sat together. please not Decamps. please not Descamps-

"Descamps and Allard." I looked at Descamps who was already looking at me. I turned around and looked at Annick who was also shocked. I got up and went to Descamps. I sat next to him since Dupin was already sitting next to his partner.

"You will do this all alone." He whispered into my ear and started smiling. The teacher said a few other names and then the class ended. I stood up and picked up my stuff.
"Your House, Saturday 4 p.m.," I said, he just smirked and walked out of the classroom.

Time skip :

I sat on my bed and looked at the clock. It was 3 p.m.,
I was a bit scared to go to his house. Slowly I started packing my bag as my brother knocked at my door.
"Where are you going?" He asked curious.
"Descamps." I shortly answered hoping he would leave my room.

"I heard some things about you and him. I hope it's not true. You and him were kiss-"
"EWW NO! GET OUT!" I shouted as he started laughing but then stopped and looked at me seriously.
"But seriously, if I see you two doing stuff like that... then I wouldn't hesitate to pun-"
"Yeah yeah alright, now get out." I interrupted him pushing him outside and closing the door.

I stood at his front door. I hesitated a bit before knocking on the door. I was hoping his mom would open the door for me but no, it was Descamps. He looked at me shocked.
"Eh... Wait a minute." He said and ran into a room in a panic while I was still standing in front of the door.

"Come in, quickly." He said and I closed the door. We started going into a messy room he just run into.
"Wait, I'll get you a chair." He said and leaned the room.
Is this his room?

There were clothes all over the floor, a bowl of sweets on this desk, many glasses lying on the floor, and Comic was over his whole bed leaving there no place to sleep on... how Does he live here? I mean at least he tried cleaning it.

Other than that his room looked like a normal teenage boy's room. Posters of men on the wall, a large window with a view to their garden, and the usual other things like a wardrobe or a bookshelf. I was walking a bit around his room when I saw dried flowers that looked just like mine.

Joseph's Pov :

"Wait, I'll get you a chair," I said and walked out leaving her alone in my room. I was looking for a chair when I suddenly remembered. The bracelet and dried flowers from her were in my room. I ran into my room and saw her standing in front of the shelf where they were hidden.

"WAIT!" I shouted at her, she turned around with a confused look.
"Wha-"
"Don't touch anything, you might break it. I didn't find another chair. I'll just sit on my bed while you do all the work." I said and walked over to my bed I put some comics on the floor to sit down. She sat down on the chair and looked at me.

"I'm not going to do all of the work alone." She said annoyed.
"Yes, I-"
"No. Get out your books and find the information we need."
"What? No, I'm not!"
"Yes, you are! Get your books now before I tell the teacher I did all on my own." She said and looked at me mad. I couldn't take her seriously when she looked so cute.

Groaning, I got up and got a few books. I sat down again and started reading. I could concentrate, and I looked every second to her. Did she always look so... attractive?

After a few hours, I got up and started walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" She asked curious still looking in her books.
"I am going to smoke. Wanna come with me?" I asked her. If I'm being serious, I hoped she would come with me and we could talk. She shook her head and I walked outside in our garden. I noticed that it looked like it was about to rain.

I looked in my window and saw Rosalie staring at me. I smiled at her but she quickly turned away. Cute.

.
.
.

A/n :

992 words

Omg guys thank you so much for 400 readers!!! I'm so happy rn, I'll try to post more because I don't think I can post next week because I'm going on a school trip.

Thank you sm again!

Byyeee!!!!