𝐍𝐨. 17

Joseph's Pov :

I stood up and walked out of that party and walked straight towards Rosalie's house. It is raining. I love her and I'm not giving up on her because of someone else. On my way there I picked up some flowers and I was already there. I exhaled loudly before I finally rang the doorbell. I heard a few footsteps before the door opened.

Rosalie's Pov :

It was midnight and I just sat in my room Studying. I stopped crying hours ago and just started Studying. It is the only thing I can do now, and it's helping me forget everything.

When I was young, I got into the habit of studying for hours if I was sad. Most of the time I went to sleep without thinking of anything. And if not, then I continued learning until I no longer thought about it.

I sat on my bed as I learned Latin and it was boring but I needed it. I tried reading the same sentence for the 10th time, but I still didn't understand it, as it suddenly rang.

I ran downstairs to see who was there, it was probably Valentine. I quickly looked at myself in the mirror and saw my smudged mascara, my smudged lipstick, and my messy hair. I tried to fix my hair and my smudged mascara but it didn't help... ugh whatever, it's not like my brother is going to mind.

I was still in my tank top and sweatpants as I opened the door. To my complete shock, I saw Joseph. He looked just as shocked as me. I tried to comb my hair with my fingers so that it looked neat. But it doesn't even matter anymore because it started raining.

"Eh..." Joseph whispered as he looked me up and down. I tilted my head as I saw that he had flowers in his hand.
"What ar-" I started but he interrupted me.
"Rosalie, don't say anything, I want you to just listen." He said and exhaled as he looked around.

He looked me right into my eyes. At that moment he knew he had to confess his feelings.

"I need to tell you this, I can't hold it any longer in me and act like it's nothing. Like this is nothing. You drive me crazy, I can't even think straight. I'm done playing your stupid game. One day you like me and the other day you say that we can't be together. Why? Because of your brother? I know he would be angry if he found out but Rosalie, he can't forbid me loving you. I love you, Rosalie. I'm not supposed to love you. But I do, and I'll love you forever. If I can't be yours then what do I have? And if that means we have to sneak around so no one sees us or we have to pretend that we don't like each other, I'll do it. I'll do everything for you, but please Rosalie, let me be yours."
After he told me everything he gave me the flower and waited for my answer.

But I couldn't say anything, I'm just so shocked about this whole situation that I just stand here saying nothing. It was raining even harder so we were both completely soaked.

My eyes met his again and I could see his sadness. He waited a few more seconds before shaking his head and walking away.

No, I'm not going to act like I don't love him.
"Joseph stop," I said and walked after him.
"Why?" He said turning around and stopping.

The street Lights are on us while it still raining.
"Because I love you, I love you so much it hurts. I think about you all the time. But I can't. I need you so much but I can't." I told him with tears in my eyes. "But for you, I can and I will. I don't care what I can and what I can't. I want to be with you, always and forever." I finally told him what I felt about him.

He looked into my eyes and started smiling.
"Yeah?" He asked smiling.
I nodded.

He took me in his arms and tightly hugged me. We stood in the rain hugging each other, not caring if someone saw us. He looked into my eyes smiling. He placed his hands on my cheeks as he leaned in and kissed me passionately.

But no matter how beautiful that moment was, in the back of my mind I knew how wrong it was and how our love needed to be a secret. If someone found out... it would be the end of both of them.

But, who cares? I can't resist him any longer.

He gave me another kiss on my cheek as he smiled at me.
"No one can know about this. No one. If someone finds out we-" Before I could finish he gave me another kiss and patted my head.
"Don't worry so much. I won't. But I need to go. Your brother could be here any second." He said and kissed me before he walked away. As I was about to turn around, he walked back and gave me one last kiss.
"I love you," I said as I smiled at him.
"I love you more." He hugged me and walked away.

He turned around a few times waving at me but then he was gone. I quickly ran inside to look at myself again. I still looked terrible but at least I'm happy.

I closed the door and got a vase to put the flowers in. I put the Vase in my room. I put it on the windowsill. I looked at the flowers as I heard steps downstairs and my mom and Dad talking.

Oh, They're back from their trip. Oh no... Valentine is still outside partying...

.
.
.

A/n :

983 words

IM SORRY... I'm soo sorry I forgot to continue writing.😔
I Hope y'all liked this, I'm still trying to figure out if I should change this or leave it like that. And don't worry guys I'm going to update often from now on.

Byyeee!!!!