𝐍𝐨. 16

Rosalie's Pov :

Should I have said it differently? No, I have to stay away from him, we can't have anything to do with each other. We really need distance. From now on I don't know any Joseph anymore! I at least hope so.

In school the next weeks he wouldn't look at me or even talk to me. I wanted it that way why am I so sad? I didn't even know why I thought about him all the time. When I wake up, brush my teeth, or even when I pick out my school clothes I think about him. If I wear that dress will he look at me or still ignore me?

It has been almost 2 weeks, he won't even come over to see my brother. Every time he sees me he turns around and walks in another direction. He came too late to class because of this.

I think he's childish but if I'm being honest, If I had been him, I wouldn't have dared to go to school for the next few weeks.

I don't even know why he's mad at me, it's not like he really loved me. I was just a game for him.

...

It was Friday which meant another party I had to go to because of my brother. I mean I'm happy that I can take my mind off a few things but I'm not in the mood for dancing and drinking.

The morning was like always. I stood up and made myself ready for school. I decided that I was going to wear a dark blue dress with black kitten heels.

I looked at myself in the mirror and exhaled loudly. I will speak to him today.

I was walking to school. My brother is probably 15-20 steps in front of me. Almost everyone already knew that he was my brother or some people thought we were friends.

We looked similar, we both had dark brown hair and brown eyes. We also had similar birthmarks, I had 1 under my right eye and one on my left cheek. His was about where my ones were, only that he had a lot more birthmarks, there were two more on his eye and around his mouth.

Our nose was similar too but that was pretty much it.

...

When I stood in front of the school I took another deep breath before I finally walked in and looked for Michele, Simone, or Annick. I needed someone to talk to.

When I saw Simone I ran to her smiling.
"Hii how are you?" I asked her smiling. She smiled too but she didn't look that happy.
"Hey yeah, I'm fine." She answered giving me a fake smile.
"Are you sure? Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked.
"Later maybe. Let's talk about how we don't want to get our test back." She replied and we both just talked about our grades until the bell Rang and we needed to get to class.

As we were walking I saw Joseph walking in the same direction but he turned around and walked away. He always does that but not today.

I walked after him and grabbed his wrist.
"Can you stop?" I asked him. He turned around and looked at me with a confused look.
"Oh, you're talking to me now?" He replied annoyed.
"You're the one walking away from me," I told him looking into his eyes and waiting for a reaction.
"Didn't you tell me that we shouldn't talk to each other anymore?" He asked.

He looked down at me with anger. I turned around and saw that we were the only people in the schoolyard, everyone was already in their class.

"Answer me. Did you or did you not, Rosalie?" He almost shouted.
"Yes I did but I didn't mean it that."
"What did you mean then? He asked. He waited for an answer but I couldn't answer. I didn't even know what I wanted.

"You know that we couldn't kiss in secret and then act like nothing happened in public!"
"We could but you didn't want to." He replied angrily. I didn't know what else to say.