Entry 3 ~𝘈 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘜𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺~

Author: Leonessa (Quotev)

Genres: Historical fiction, Romance, Psychological Thriller

Word Count: 2515

Trigger warning: Death, minor mention of murder; minor swearing, minor act of possession

Disclaimer: This story is written for ENTERTAINMENT purposes ONLY. Although this work explains the thought process of the assassin, this story DOESN'T SUGGEST anyone to do the following. The author will not hold up responsible to any of your actions.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Gilbert's heart pounds as he spots Ella laying on the bright sand of Sugar Beach. She's perfect for him, an absolute sight. Although Ella typically wears her red full suit, Gilbert couldn't help imagining what's like to feel her pale,flawless skin melting at the warmth of his hands. The love that Gilbert feels for Ella wasn't just physical, it was also mental. There wasn't a minute that passed,where Gilbert couldn't think of her head. What is she thinking when she's with him? Is she only being polite or does she like him back? The way she isn't like the others, who are too fast to judge him for his looks & social behaviors, only intrigues him more. She was rather smart & shares his dream of becoming a Forensic Pathologist. They are perfect together, if only Ella could see him as something more than just a friend.

Gilbert holds his breath in as he starts to walk up to Ella,anxious on finding an excuse just to lay down next to her. Just a few meters away though,Gilbert spots Ella talking to a man that appears to be in his late 20's. Of course,Gideon, has to be with her! Always so sweet and so protective for his little sibiling. What Gilbert doesn't get is why Gideon hates him so much,to not let Ella go with him alone. Gilbert loves her and Gideon needs to understand that Ella is his,he'll garentee that.

Patience. Gilbert knows better than just walking up to Ella right in front of her older brother. He learned his lesson before. In the matter of fact, it was Gideon's fault if his face was uglier than before. Unlike Gideon, Gilbert is a good christian and never raised a hand on someone. But he absorbs at school, outside, and even at home. Gilbert doesn't care though. He doesn't care if he gets mistreated by his family members or by the hottest girls that live on his street. All Gilbert needs is Ella.

At last, when Gideon left to head to the snack shack a few meters away, Gideon saw his opportunity. Netherless of his trembling legs,shortening breaths and nerves churning inside of him, Gideon manages to push up his black squared glasses at the bridge of his nose and say hi.

Ella smiles and sits up to make eye-contact with him. "Hey Gillbert, what's up?"

"I...I...wass wonddeering i-if I...c-could join you." Oh, curse his stuttering! Thankfully Ella didn't seem to notice but instead of responding, she glance at Gideon looming over him about 3ft, holding 2 strawberry icecream cones. Gilbert winces expecting a punch in the face.

"Is this man bothering you,Ellie?" Gideon asks in his deep masculine voice,obviously annoyed at the sudden intrusion.

Ella shakes her head. "No G,not at all," Ella says in her sweet,innocent voice. " Gilbert was just asking me if he can join us."

Gideon gives Gilbert the best glare he could muster, before narrowing his eyes challenging his sister's stalker. Not that Ella realizes it, since she sees the good in everyone, so it's up to Gideon to protect her. Eversince Ella started highschool, he knew that Gilbert was trouble. "No, leaves us alone."