Oops

Vegeta's phone ringing caused Kakarot to whine when the prince leaned away to get his phone. Recognising the number, he answered.
"Hey, Dock, what's up?"
"Ahh, yeah we need you and Karo to get down to the police station, like now. RADDITZ WAS DUMBASS AGAIN!!"
Bardock yelled that last part in a different direction, earning a retort from a distant Radditz.
"Why the fuck are you in the police station?"
"RADDITZ. Was. A. Dumb. Ass"
"Okay, I get that. We'll come down there now."

They arrived at the police station, Kakarot ran up to Bardock and hugged him when he saw him. The beta looked up at Bardock with a glint of happiness in his eyes. Vegeta came up behind him, placing a hand on Kakarot's back.
"Bardock."
"Yeah, Vegeta, we need to get inside. Before someone gets a whiff of Karo."
Kakarot had leant back against Vegeta, nuzzling under his chin. The beta was very happy with being surrounded by his two favourite people. They moved inside quickly, the first thing
Kakarot saw was Radditz, sitting unenthusiastically behind bars. The beta looked up at Vegeta questioningly, in which Vegeta returned with a dismissive shrug.
"Kakarot."
Radditz grinned at the sight of his brother.
"Listen, I did a little dealin' and got in trouble, don't stress about it."
Kakarot looked at his brother from Vegeta's side, a curious glint in his eyes.
"Dealing? Drugs..?"

(Timeskip)

"Fine! Bloody hell Radditz I'll bail you out! This better have been worth the high."
Vegeta cursed under his breath as he pulled out his wallet, ignoring his mates curious eye.
"Here. This enough?"
(Another timeskip)
"Kaka- what are you doing?"
Radditz was sitting next to the beta, Vegeta was also sitting next to Kakarot.
"Hn... nutin'"
The small saiyan was sitting on a chair, his knees pulled to his chest as he leant against the Prince. His finger was tracing Raditz' shoulder absentmindedly.
"Kaka, the food will be ready soon, okay? Do you want to go sit over there with me?"
Vegeta suggested to his mate, he didn't want the saiyan to go all territorial on his own brother.
Kakarot didn't protest when Vegeta held his hand, pull him in for a quick kiss, and then walk with him to a seperate table.

(Life is boring right now so uhh. End of chaperrr~ next one will be the last day of heat if you know what I mean.)

ALSO IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT ASS AND LATE UPLOAD