Confused

Kakarot woke up the next day with a strange feeling of being  satiated for the first time in a while, but his stomach hurt like hell. The beta went to push himself upwards but winced loudly and began crying. Not a second later Vegeta appeared by the whimpering Saiyans side, placing a hand on the betas head as Bardock woke groggily close by. Kakarot looked up at the prince and whimpered, pouting. The beta pushed his head into the princes hand, tying to find a source of comfort. Which he found quite easily. Bardock then kneeled beside the bed of which Kakarot laid in, watching as his son purred into the prince's hand. Kakarot then stopped abruptly, whining as he looked down at his stomach, which had some weird tube sticking out of it. Connected to a weird thing that Kakarot didn't understand. The beta let out a confused and pained mew as he looked up at the two large Saiyans next to him. Vegeta looked over at Bardock, with a nervous face. Bardock nodded at Vegeta and slouched back a bit. Looking Kakarot in the eyes.
"Kaka... that tube is giving nutrients to you, and... the baby"
Kakarot looked up confused and worried at Vegeta. Before pushing out. 
"I- it hurt..."
Kakarot whimpered quietly, tears rolling down his cheeks. Vegeta stretched out a gentle hand. Scratching at the betas head. He knew this baby wasn't going to make it, beta pregnancies are very weak, and easy to loose. And Kakarot being in stage four of starvation wasn't going to help at all. Vegeta's frown deepened as this thought plagued itself in his mind. Though one question couldn't help being pondered. 
"Kaka? ... I noticed, why aren't you talking much?"
Bardock looked over at Vegeta as the prince said that, obviously curious as well. Kakarot looked up at Vegeta through his bangs. Obviously wondering if he should reply or not.
"N- not- al ...alowed. Hurts m- more if I... make - s- sound..." the beta whimpered softly, eyes locked on his lap. Vegeta  looked over at the other male saiyan beside him, equally as worried. Then Bardock caved and simply scooped Kakarot into his arms, coaxing him onto his lap.carful about the tube in his stomach, The beta curled into a tight ball on his lap, shaking with sobs and cries. Bardock cursed under his breath as he tried to calm his son in his arms before simply scratching at the betas scalp, he always forgets about that...
Vegeta lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding as Kakarot calmed down.

The next day

Kakarot woke up abruptly, confusing the half asleep Bardock as he stumbled to the bathroom. But Vegeta knew exactly what was happening. Rushing in after Kakarot, only confusing Bardock even more.

Vegeta skidded to a stop as he entered the bathroom being welcomed by a Kakarot hunched over the toilet.
"Shittt... Kakarot"
Vegeta mumbled as he kneeled next to Kakarot, rubbing his back gently. Realisation hit Bardock as he wandered through the doorway, before rushing over beside Kakarot, running a hand through his son's hair.

Kakarot sat there for a minute with the other two Saiyans after 3 sessions of throwing up. His head was spinning as he nuzzled Vegeta's broad chest. Bardock smirked at Vegeta, eyes flicking between Kakarot and...
"Tsk! What?I would never!"
Vegeta practically admitted, blushing, earning a raised eyebrow from Bardock, whose smirk widened. Kakarot then looked up at Vegeta, with big eyes, leaning up to rest his head in the crook of Vegeta's neck. Bardock yawned loudly before saying
"Well, imma go back to bed."
Vegeta nodded at Bardock, before looking down at Kakarot.
"Oh yeah, Kakarot, we have some medicine you need to take, just some pills"