Discovery.

Vegeta grumbled to himself, looking downwards with a bored glare plastered on his face.
"Prince Vegeta?" One of his servants got his attention.
Vegeta grunts in response, flicking his eyes towards the short woman. The prince hears the woman talking again, but couldn't give a shit. Then, Vegeta felt something. Screaming. Yelling. Though, he couldn't hear anything.
"Stop!"
His words made the entire group of servants around him falter, before halting. Silence. Vegeta took advantage of this and swiftly walked over to the direction of this sensation, parking himself in front of an old, broken down building. Vegeta caught sight of a window, slightly cracked and the curtain blown forward. What was happening inside shocked the prince.
Kakarot POV
The man loomed over him again. Kakarot was pushing himself against a wall, trying to get as far away as possible from the saiyan brute. His bare back and ass against the cool wall made him shudder. Kakarots tail lay limp, twitching every now and then in pain. The brute above him smirked with glee before stamping down on the younger Saiyans already throbbing and injured tail.
"Ready to go another round? Beta?"
Kakarot let out a cry of pain as the man grinds down on his furry appendage. The brute suddenly grabs the other saiyan by the throat, pinning him up against the wall before penetrating him again with a groan. The smaller man lets out a sob as tears roll down his face, feeling the other man release inside him again.

Back to third person

Vegeta couldn't take it anymore. Watching this apparently BETA being abused by this absolute brute of a citizen. The prince barged through the door, absolutely livid. The brute didn't even realise this and kept thrusting into the small saiyan brutally. Meanwhile the beta locked eyes with the prince, tears still streaming heavily down his face. He whimpered at Vegeta pleadingly. But the prince didn't need anymore convincing. He charged at the brute, swiftly kicking him over the head and causing him fall to the ground and off of the beta. Vegeta then catches the beta before he falls to the ground, and blasts through the door, taking off towards the palace.

A/N sorry for the kinda short chapter, this is really fun and I hope yall enjoy too, u can leave recommendations too.
(*≧∀≦*)