Worries

Kakarot flinched and whined as the doctor prodded at one of his injuries. The beta froze. Snarling. Going to throw a hand at the saiyan behind him.
"Kakarot!"
Vegeta and Bardock yelled in symphony. Both simultaneously grabbing into Kakarot, restraining him from lashing out on the doctor. The beta snarled at the two larger and stronger men infront of him, baring his fangs.
"Kakarot... don't worry" Bardock whispered soothingly as he began scratching at the now cowering Saiyans scalp, tears dropping onto Kakarot's lap.
"What. Did. You. Do" Bardock growled at the slightly shocked saiyan behind Kakarot.
"I- I was examining his tail..."
"Idiot!"
Bardock snarled at the doctor before gently picking up Kakarot
"Vegeta you get the information... data I don't know. But I'm taking Kakarot for now"
Vegeta nods as Bardock leaves the room.

As bardock carried Kakarot to his room, he noticed just how small he was. It wasn't normal for a grown saiyan to fit so comfortably in someone's arms. When Bardock had seen him last, he was much larger than this. But it seems all his muscle definition was gone. Kakarot looked up at his father with a slightly confused expression on his face. Before more tears replaced read streaks and he shakily leant upwards and nuzzled his face into the crook of his father's neck. Bardock smiled at this as he unlocked the door to his room and walked inside. Bardocks room was weird, it was made for multiple people, but Bardock refused to share. It had a dark blue wallpaper and 3 poster beds with cyan sheets. A slightly yellow, dim light shone over them. Bardock then pulled a sheet back from one of the beds and placed Kakarot under it gently. Frowning as his son began whining and crying because of his separation from his father. Bardock sighed and placed a hand in Kakarot's once smooth hair. It was all matted now.

10 minutes later

The door being barged open made Bardock whip his head in the direction of the door to see Vegeta standing there with a bag.
"Ever heard of knocking?" Bardock whisper shouted.
"Ever heard of- ugh I'm not going to start something, I need to talk to you. Now."

Outside of the room

"Kakarot's in the fourth stage of starvation, he's also pregnant and has 2 bones broken in his leg, 12 fractures in general, needs stitches in 7 places, and his tail isn't included." Vegeta read aloud from a piece of paper.
Bardock stood there, taking in all this information. This devastating information.
"And If we don't want him in the hospital for weeks at a time we need to do this" Vegeta stated, handing Bardock a piece of paper that he skimmed over before looking back at the prince, biting his lip in worry. He could tell. The prince was devastated. His voice was calm and composed. He had his usual glare. But something in his eyes said that he worried just as much if not more than Bardock. The father of the beta looked at Kakarot through the door way, who was deep in sleep.
"We need to do this now then, right?" Bardock inquired, looking down at the paper he still had in his hand.