1

Y/N pukes into the toilet as she coughs on her own spits. Kaveh is by her side holding her long hair up and turning his eyes away from the toilet to prevent himself from getting nauseous too.

"Geez.... Look at you. You've been throwing up for almost a week straight Y/N. You sure you're ok..?"

Y/n wipes her mouth with the back of her hands, "I'm fine. The nausea usually goes away after I throw up."

She flushed the toilet and exit the bathroom to head back to her room to continue her practice on her mathematics skills. Before he left for work, Alhaitham wrote down some math problems for her to try so she can prepare herself for another final this winter. Since she has already exceed her studies in biology, the great sage took pity on Y/N and gave her a special exception to make up her language and mathematics course to pass her to the next year instead of failing her repeatedly.

After she was done, she gave her work for Kaveh to check and he smiles at her, "Hey! You got them all correct now! Alhaitham will definitely be happy when he comes back home and see your work."

"Haha... Thank you! Please show that to him it'll make him cry tears of joy. He got mad at me for accidentally spilling juice over his favorite book."

"Hahaha! I will. He'll be overjoyed after you finally got this math equation right after teaching you it for so long."

Y/N check the time on the clock and notice that it was time for her next lecture meeting in 20 more minutes. She gasp and ran to the kitchen, "I need to hurry! My language course is starting soon!!"

She rush to their basket of food that they recently got from the bazaar and dig around it, "Kaveh! Did you buy me the berries that are grown from Mondstadt?"

"Yep! I even ask the merchant to make sure. I don't know why you've been craving the berries from Mondstadt lately though..."

Y/N eyes lit up at the sight of the berries and rinse them before eating them. She quickly packed her bag for class and place more berries into her pouch as snacks.

"I'm out Kaveh! I'll be back around 6 o'clock!"

"Alright! Good luck with class!"

"Thanks!"

She dash out the door and rushes to the Akademiya. Thankfully, Alhaitham's house is close to the school so she doesn't have to dorm and be able to make it to class faster as well. Between lunch breaks, she'll go back to the house for Alhaitham and Kaveh to tutor her or cook them something to eat.

If it wasn't for Alhaitham, she probably wouldn't even survive in the Akademiya or even in Sumeru. He was a senior who helped her through her studies when he was also a student too and also offer her a place to stay ever since she sold her adopted father's home to pay for the school tuition.

_______________________________

During the middle of the lecture, Y/n raise her hand to excuse herself once again, "I'm sorry... I have to go to the restroom.."

The professor sighed and shake his head in disapproval, "You may go Y/N. If you need the restroom this much, just don't ask me next time when you have to go."

"Sorry.." Y/N gets embarrassed as all the students eyes were on her and she quickly rush out of the room.

_______________________________

"Alright students, that concludes our study of the Liyue literature for today. Please go home and practice your language writing skills along with speaking. Don't forget to finish reading the history of Guili Plains tonight for our next lecture. You are now dismissed."