𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Gangsta, but I still cry when nobody around

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐘
[ 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 ]

𝐓𝐇𝐄
𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝟹:𝟶𝟶𝙰𝙼

𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

It's been a week and some change since I found, out Blue is mines. That's how long my heads been spinning, well long before that but this is different.

I stood in the kitchen drinking a cold water bottle, as I looked around my dark house. Blue came back home after staying with his grandmas and Uncles.

He's starting to have separation anxiety from me, he did good on the first day but by the second he wanted to come home. The only reason he didn't was because, he had school the rest of that week. As for extra curricular activities with his Uncles.

Bonding time if anything, so that's why I wasn't so quick to pick him up. He has a great time with them, so I wasn't in a panic that he was gone. They take great care of him, and sometimes I need a break. So they happily step in and take him whenever.

I spoke to my folks about this and they were just as shocked as me, my dad wants me to take another paternity test just to be sure. He thinks Daria was lying, or was being unfaithful towards me. Which resulted in her pregnancy.
But from what I remember, we were having sex way before she starting messing with Davis.

But I also remember they started messing around when me and her, were off and they were on. Like tit for tat, she would go back and forth between us. Depending on how the relationship went, and how she was treated. She'll stay with whoever for a certain amount of time, before switching.

Which is why we started beefing before her death. Like I said, I loved her regardless. But I got tired of the back and forth mess, so it really blew me when it kept happening.
"Uncle Fatts." I heard Blue call out, I seen his small body slowly enter the kitchen. He was rubbing his eye, as his blue Superman pajamas were wrinkled up. "Yes buddy? You okay?" I set my water down, before getting down to his level to check him out.

"I had a dream, about mommy." I frowned my face up, he's aware of her not being here but wasn't aware of the severity of the situation. His grandma usually handled speaking on her, I couldn't do it. And if I could, it's very brief.