𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Won't call you Slime 'cause it don't fit

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐘
[ 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 ]

𝐓𝐇𝐄
𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄

𝟸:𝟷𝟻𝙿𝙼

"The banner is crooked, hang it right!" Carmyne snapped at her son, as he hung up the 'welcome home Daria' banner.
Daria is the second eldest child, out of 5 kids.

Naveen, Daria, Xavier, Antwon and Messiah. With Daria being the only girl, her mother made sure to make sure she doesn't feel like out. Caring for boys is way different than girls, so Carmyne makes sure Daria doesn't feel left out.

Naveen being 21, Daria is 18, Xavier is 16, Antwon is 13 is Messiah is 5.

She tried everything she could to steer her on the right path, putting her private schools, after school activities and sports as for getting her working a good job.
At the ripe age of 16, she's been arrested countless times. The very last time, she got sent to juvie for 2 years. For fighting and selling drugs on the side.

The fight got bad, some people jumped in. Only making the situation worse. Which resulted in a trip to the hospital. And another to juvie. And one death.
Today is the day, she comes home.

Her 18th birthday is today as well, ironically. So it's her welcome home / birthday party.

"All her favorites are cooked, her friends are here. Everything looks nice." Michelle says as she wipes her hands on her apron, attached to her pants. Michelle and Carmyne have been married for a little under 6 years now.
After separating from their father, some time after Antwon was born. Carmyne met a woman while dropping Messiah off at school one day. They exchanged numbers, wanting their kids to be friends.

They ended up becoming more than friends, while Messiah and Angelica were friends. They dated for a year, then Michelle proposed to Carmyne. Followed by them secretly eloping.

"Ma is this good?" Antwon asks Michelle once the banner was fixed, to his moms liking. "Yes." She smiles at him as he steps down from the step ladder. "Go on an freshen up, Naveen should be back soon." He does as told before heading upstairs.

"Mama!" Messiah called out as he entered the living room, carrying his favorite blanket. "Yes baby?" Carmyne answers him, "Where's sissy?"