𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Won't call you Slime 'cause it don't fit

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐘
[ 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 ]

𝐓𝐇𝐄
𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄

𝟺:𝟷𝟺𝙿𝙼

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Today was Tyler's birthday, Daria and her family as for his family and friends held a small intimate gathering at the house. Afterwards they were gonna go to his vigil, to light candles.
Naveen and Daria were able to hash out their problems and talk it out.

"You good, D?" She looks up as Treasure came to sit beside her at the table, on her white tee shirt was a childhood picture of Tyler and her. 'Long Live Ty' in blue airbrush font, with his birth and death date.

"I'm okay." She wasn't, but didn't need to explain as to why she wasn't. "You okay?" She shakes her head no, "Not really."

"Y'all." Was all Boogs said as he approached the two girls, holding his phone. He unlocked it to reveal the IG story.
So Tyler had opps, everyone knew. It wasn't a secret, it seems like they like to start up mess.

This post in particular was them dissing him and basically recording themselves knocking over and breaking the candles, that spelt out his name.

"What the fuck!" Treasure immediately stood up as Boogs followed her out, the house. Daria stood up too, as Kassie followed behind her. She grabbed a boy nearby to tell him, what was going on before he agreed.

Daria and that boy made eye contact, their eyes met her heart beating out of her chest at the sight of him. "D y'all c'mon, Treasure got a brick!" Naveen rushed back into the house, alerting some of the family members.
They rushed out the house, and ran down the street to the vigil.

The skating rink was right around the corner and a street over from their house. So the vigil wasn't too far.
Once Daria and them approached it, her heart shattered. All the candles were either broken or missing. As for a picture of him, balloons or flower pots.

His actual gravesite is more decorated, but his family wanted something for the community. So they did both, but now they'll have to redo everything.

His picture was hanging and ripped up, the balloons were popped and deflated, as for the flower pots completely wrecked.
Nearby she seen Naveen and Xavier arguing with some guys, as for Treasure and Boogs.