Past relationships

It's been about 2 months since I came to the hunt. Things were tough, but we're getting better. It took me a while to feel okay to sleep. I was no longer thinking about Annabeth. All thanks to the hunt. I was finally getting better.

Flashback
The day started out bad. I was exhausted, didn't get any sleep last night. I had been thinking about Annabeth. Nico had told me her and John had been dating while we were together. It hurt, a lot but there was nothing I could do about it now. At around 3am I got out of bed, got ready, and set off to get a head start on today's list of chores. It was the usual list
1. Make breakfast
2. Do laundry
3. Feed wolves
4. Bath wolves
5. Feed deer
6. Bath deer
7. Lunch
8. Fetch firewood
The list took most of the day because I had to give all the animals baths, so getting a heads start was always a good idea. I started with the girls laundry, it usually takes the longest due to the fact that I head to hand wash them in the creek nearby. It took me about 3 hours to do all the laundry. I got up and headed to the dinning area. Once there I saw Caroline, she ran towards me and jumped in my arms. We had gotten really close over the last few weeks. I would talk to her about her abuse, help her through healing. She had become a little sister to me. I carried Caroline to a table and sat her down, the thought about a really big stack of blue pancakes and they appeared on the table. I grabbed a plate and thought of whipped cream, chocolate chips, and strawberries. I drew a smile face on the pancake and sat it in front of Caroline. Even though I wasn't having the best day, doesn't mean I'm going to ruin everyone else's. I quickly dished out the pancakes and took off before the hunters could prank me and/or Thalia and Artemis would make me eat. I made myself turn into a wolf and went towards the wolf pack. Quickly I fed them, and went and fed the deers. By the time I did that it was 8am. I went around and picked up enough firewood to last the hunt a WHILE. it took me about and hour to find it and put it by the fire. Then I got the deer and washed them all. It helped having water abilities. It took me 45ish minutes to do that and another 45 minutes to bath the wolves. I ran back to the dinning area conjured up some burgers, then went to my tent.

I was able to sit in peace for a total of 10 minutes before I heard shouting for help. I ran out my tent towards the sound, but tripped over trip wire. Something wrapped around my leg, pulling me up. I smacked my head against a tree. I was doing my best to stay awake, and not have a panic attack. I accomplished one of those things. I blacked out to the sound of laughter, lots of laughter.

I woke up to a splitting headache reached for Riptide and cut the rope. I did not think my plan fully through, for when I fell I smacked my head on the ground. Slowly I got up doing my best to keep the tears in my eyes until I was back in my tent. Once I reached my tent I lowered myself into a corner, legs pulled to my chest trying to get a hold of my breathing. After a few minutes I was able to breathe again. Without thinking I reached for my electric guitar and started playing.

(Play song above)

She just walked away

Why didn't she tell me?

And where do I go tonight?

This isn't happening to me

This can't be happening to me.

She didn't say a word

Just walked away.

You were the first to say

That we where not okay

You were the first to lie

That we where not alright

This was my first love

She was the first to go

And when she left me for you

I was the last to know

Why didn't she tell me?

Where do I go tonight?

She didn't say a word

Just walked away

You were the first to say

That we where not okay

You were the first to lie

That we where not alright

This was my first love

She was the first to go

And when she left me for you

I was the last to know

I'll be the first to say

That now I'm okay

And for the first time

I've opened up my eyes

This was my worst love

You'll be the first to go

And when she leaves you for dead

You'll be the last to know

I'll be the first to say

That now I'm okay

And for the first time

I've opened up my eyes

This was my WORST love

You'll be the first to know

And when she leaves you for dead

You'll be the last to know.

I poured all my emotions into the song, that by the time I was done. I had pushed myself so past my limits, and fell asleep.

3rd POV:
The hunters had all stoped what they were doing, somehow Percy had broken the soundproof tent. They heard his song, felt his emotions. They felt terrible. Thalia, Caroline, and Artemis stood shocked, they had no clue Percy was struggling that much, they knew something was up. They weren't stupid, they saw that he got no sleep. They could tell he was avoiding people, But after that song they could tell he was struggling more than they thought, barely able to hold it in. Thalia took off running towards Percy's tent. Once she reached it she knocked on the wooden plack.

"Percy open up! Percy, I know you're in there!" She waited a couple minutes. Giving Artemis enough time to reach the tent. All the hunters were now gathered around his tent. Worry etched on their faces.

"We're coming in!" Artemis shouted. She gave him a couple seconds then barged In to the tent, to see him knocked out. She freaked out Then frantically checked his pulse, seeing that it was normal she let a small smile play on her lips. He was finally getting some sleep. Quietly she went and brought Thalia inside the tent to help her get him in bed. Once they had him comfortable in his bed Thalia reached over grabbed Estelle's bear, put it in Percy's arms and gently kissed his forehead, like he had done with her many of times. Careful not to wake him the hunter and goddess walked out of the tent and let him sleep.

End of flashback

Percy didn't wake up for 48 hours. He was no longer sleep deprived, and Thalia, Artemis, and Caroline forces him to eat 3 meals a day. He wasn't doing all the chores anymore, though he would still handle food. And the hunters were starting to warm up to him, some more than others. Things were starting to look up for Percy. He felt like he belonged, like he had another family.

A/N
1250 words
Hope you enjoy it, sorry if I can't post once a day, my schedule is getting crazy.