𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧?

Michelle's pov:

We arrived to our house with everyone, gathering on the couch. I was a bit upset, since i wanted to have a fun night at the race, but nope it had to be cut short. How lovely.

I sat down between Amber and Lexie, crossing my arms over my chest. They started talking about god knows what but all i could think of was why did we have to leave so urgently. And why were they so serious.

I got up walking away, still having my arms crossed and a frown on my face. "Chell where are you going?" Mike asked, leaning back in his seat. "Bathroom?" i said annoyed and rolled my eyes. Okay i was mad as hell. He just put his lips in a line and i walked off.

I SLAMMED the door shut behind me and just stood there, looking at my reflection. Okay plus point, I'm hot when I'm mad.

Tom's pov:

Mike turned to us and sighed after Michelle slammed the door shut. "She's going to be thinking about it for another year if we don't tell her, trust me i know." Lexie said, resting her head on Bill's shoulder. I saw him widen his eyes, then they relaxed again and he put his arm around her shoulder. How cute.

"We should, we can't keep it a secret. Plus it's unfair if she's the only one that doesn't know it." Gustav lowered his head, feeling guilty i guess.

It's true, it was unfair. We told the girls as soon as we found out, but Mike insisted on not telling Michelle, to protect her. I get it but it doesn't work like that.

"I know but as i said I'm not sure if we should tell her what if-" Mike said getting interrupted by Chell. "Tell me what?" she stood next to the couch with crossed arms and raised brows. Mike looked at us worried, which made Michelle scoff and roll her eyes.

God she was hot when whe was mad.

She put her index finger on his chin, making him face her again. She was leaning down to his level. "Tell me what, Michael?" she said through gritted teeth.

So fucking hot.

"Michelle listen, i don't think you should know." he almost whispered, like he was scared. Oh she had this damn controll?

We were all just sitting, not saying anything and listening to the two.

"Mike i love you and i know you're trying to protect me, but Jesus! Why can't i know! They all do!" she yelled, pointing at us. Mike flinched a little before he stood up.

"I just don't want you to know!" he yelled back. This was getting a bit out of hand.

"Does anyone here care to explain what the fuck happened tonight?!" she groaned, turning to us.

I got up and walked over to them before it would get worse, placing my hand on Michelle's shoulder, facing Mike. They both looked at me with raised brows, they had the exact same expression and for the first time i saw how similar they are.

"I'm going to go for a walk with Michelle and tell her. It would be better if she knows." i gave him a slight smile and his jaw unclenched. He just nodded and sat back down, putting his head in his hands.

I felt Michelle's shoulders relax. I guided Michelle to the stairs, she looked at me confused.

"You skate, right?" i asked and she smirked. "I do." she tilted her head. "Well go get changed and take yours and Mike's board, we're going for a night skate."

She smiled before running upstairs, her short skirt raising up a bit, revealing her thong.

Michelle's pov: