𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐭

Michelle's pov:

Tom drove me home after we spent few hours together. I mean, i enjoyed spending time with him. Maybe i am catching some feelings, but it's complicated, you know?

Me and Tom exchanged numbers before going indoors. My heart was pumping like hell, shit that's crazy. I looked at the clock and it was 3:56pm. Mike was already home, i heard the shower on, but i need to talk to him NOW.

I ran upstairs, knocking on the bathroom door. He has his own bathroom, but he prefers to use the shared one since it's bigger and no one uses it anyways. When parents are home they use the downstairs one, since they have a room there.

"Chell?" he said out loudly, so i could hear him. "Can i come in? It's an emergency." i whined, becoming impatient. "Yeah sure but sit at the toilet."

Don't worry, i won't see anything. When you come in you see a toilet sideways to you and i wall next to it, and the shower is behind the wall, so it's safe.

"Duh." i said walking in and sitting down at the toilet. "Okay so spill i want to hear everything." he said, turning the shower down a bit.

"Well yk how we kissed, i would never do it if i was conscious but i knew i would like to do it again. I don't know what's happening but i think I'm starting to like Tom. He makes me nervous and my heart always beats faster. It's been like this since the first day we met. And i don't like it, i don't want to like him."

"Michelle listen, it might be difficult to understand but it will end how it should. Tom is one of my close friends and i don't want anything stupid to happen, you know." he sighed.

"I know but it's so weird, i never felt this before." i rubbed my temples. "I know Chell but it will be fine, i promise." he said and i could hear him smile. "Well i hope so, thanks Mike." i got up. "Anytimes." and with that i left the bathroom, skipping to my room.

I plopped on my bed, smiling to myself like crazy. I called Amber and Lexie to tell them everything, then the evening carried on and it was already dark, something around 8.30pm.

I decided to go for an evening swim to our outdoor pool. I put my hair in a high bun and put on some white bikini, that were shoving me off good. I really liked my body. I took a towel and went outside.

It was a bit cold, can't lie, but the water was fine when i tested it with my feet. I put my towel on the pool chair and walked in the water.

I was swimming for a while, enjoying it, just letting the cold water eat my thoughts. It was a peaceful moment until MICHAEL yelled at me from his room, that faced the garden.

"Michelle someone's ringing the bell go open it!" he shouted. "Excuse me are you dumb or something?! I'm in the pool do it yourself!" i yelled back, annoyed by the fact that he is ruining my moment.

"I can't." he stated not so loudly. "And why the fuck can't you?" i groaned. He was silent for a while. "Don't tell me you're fucking jerking off." i said with disgust in my voice. Again he was silent. "Ew you're so gross!" i scoffed and got out of the water. "Love u!" he yelled. "Well fuck you!"

I walked through the garden to the gate that leads to the front door. I didn't wanted to go through the house so i wouldn't make a mess. I opened the gate and walked on the path.

I turned around the corner to the front door only to be faced with Tom. That was the moment i realized i did not take my towel. Fuck my life.

Tom's pov:

I heard some yelling from inside, then steps coming from the garden. Before i knew it Michelle stood in front of me with only bikini on, a revealing pair, and water dripping down her body. The light from the street made her skin glow.