𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐝

Michelle's pov:

Waking up was a pain in the ass. I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the light in the living room. Wait, I'm in the living room..

I felt a weight on my stomach, so i looked down only to find Tom sleeping on it. I mentally cursed at myself as i remembered what i did. I got high with him. God knows what we did.

We were laying in a weird position tho. We have a couch in a shape of L. I was laying on my back on the shorter side, Tom was laying on his stomach with his head on my stomach and one arm wrapped around me, but the rest of his body was on the longer side, his hand hanging off.

I sighed and tried to get up, but his grip on my waist tightened, sending butterflies to my stomach. Nope, that's bad i have to get rid of that feeling.

"Tom." i said quietly, shaking with him slightly. "Hmm." he said snuggling his head deeper in my stomach. "Stop that tickles! Get up." i laughed, pushing him off of me lightly, which caused him to groan, but he did budge.

"Tom let go." i was now the one that was groaning. He loosened the grip on me, so i was albe to slip out. I stood up and looked at him. His face was now buried in the couch, but i must admit it was cute. No i can't think like this, i don't like him.

The first thing i wanted to do is make myself look more presentable. I quickly rushed upstairs to my bathroom, looking in the mirror, and to my surprise i didn't look that bad as i expected.

My eyes were still a little red, and my hair that were once in a low bun were now down. I washed my face and teeth. I did a light makeup, only mascara and some concealer. I then adjusted my hair a little, so they wouldn't be that crazy.

I left myself in the clothes i was in the previous day, only reapplying some deodorant and perfume. I saw the hoodie i left on the counter 4 days ago. I should probably give it back to him.

I walked out of the room and back downstairs, only to see Tom still laying on the couch in the same position. I rolled my eyes and made my way to the kitchen.

That was the moment i realized it was Wednesday, a school day. I quickly looked at the clock. 11:08am. Great.

I saw a note at the table so i walked over to it. It was from Mike.

Hey, i saw the state you two were in so i let you sleep, and I'll tell the school that you were not feeling well and let everyone know that you two are okay, so no one worries (especially Amber and Bill)
Another thing is that i walked on you two kissing, and honestly it was fucking funny but cute at the same time, well we'll talk about it when i get home ;)
Plus i took a picture of you and send it to you and Tom, so good luck ;P

WHAT THE FUCK?! I KISSED TOM!

I was pissed at myself for letting that happen, but at the same time i knew i wanted to do that again.

I rushed over to my phone, that was laying on the kitchen island. I opned the message from Mike and my mouth dropped, he wasn't lying.