𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤

Mike's pov:

I was driving home as fast as i could. Michelle was in the passenger seat, shivering uncontrollably while her eyes struggled to stay opened. I already turned the heating on as much as i could but it didn't seam to help.

When i got to the main road there was some traffic. "Fuck!" i slammed my hand on the wheel, as i was pretty stressed due to the state Michelle was in. I remembered i keep a blanket in the back of the car so i quickly took it out.

"Michelle your going to be alright, just stay awake. We're going to be home soon." i said wrappings the blanket around her. "Just focus on the music." my voice was shaking, i was so worried for my little sister. I turned the radio louder, she just nodded her head at me.

The cars began moving and i left the main road on the first turn. I'm taking the other road, it's in fact longer but there is no traffic here I'm sure. "I-it's cold." she whispered, holding more onto the blanket. "I know, i know. Just a few more minutes." i sighed, speeding up. I knew what i was doing i can ride a car pretty well, so don't worry.

I made it home quick, i got out of the car and ran to her side, opening it immediately. I took her in my arms, she was still wrapped with the blanket i gave her.

I bursted into the house, sprinting to the living room where everyone was. "Amber, Lexie please give her a hot shower quick she's freezing!" i shouted, becoming more nervous. "Mike what happened?" Amber asked getting up, running to me with Lexie.

"Just give her the shower please." i whined, walking over to the downstairs bathroom. They followed, not asking any more questions.

I sat half conscious Michelle on the toilet, taking her hands in mine, looking in her droppy eyes. "Michelle everything will be alright, you'll be fine, it's ok." i tried to reassure her, but i saw the pain in her eyes. She nodded with a slight smile.

I left the bathroom, letting the girls help her. I was fucking worried.

I walked back, plopping on the couch where the band sat. They all looked confused and worried. "Is she alright?" Gustav asked. "I don't fucking know! I hope so." i groaned, resting my face in my hands.

"Mike what happened?" Georg asked, resting his hand on my knee. "I drove for her as fast as i could after the call. I found her on a bench, soaked and freezing. She was shivering and crying hard, barely able to stay awake. I drove her as fast as i could. I will blame myself if anything happens to her." i sighed, resting my back against the couch.

"She'll be alright, don't worry. You did everything you could." Bill gave me a warm smile. "I'm sure she'll be okay. She's in good hands." Tom said but his jaw was clenched. "I wonder what in the fuck did Marcus do." he mumbled, then bit his tongue.

Michelle's pov:

I just sat at the shower floor letting the warm water fall on me, telling the girls everything that happened. I felt better, i was now warm. But i was still upset from the whole situation.

"He's such a fucking bitch how could ge do that!? I'm going to ran him over!" Lexie yelled furiously. "OMG this boy is something I'm going to cut his balls off and make hin eat them!" Amber was feral.

It made me chuckle. "I hope you'll be alright babe, he's a mother fucker." Lexie smiled at me. I was still crying, i don't know i just couldn't stop.

"I'm tired." i sighed. "Let's get you to bed." Amber said turning the shower off and helping me. Lexie wrapped me in a towel since i didn't have any clothes here. They brushed my hair and helped me take off my makeup. They even brushed my teeth for me.