Important Notes: Maturity Level and Trauma Warnings

This is a mature story. While I realize that WP is a bit fast and loose with the Mature category and leaving it off can get you more reads, I turned it on for a reason. 

This isn't a story for kids.

This story is written by an author with real, raw experience with trauma. 

I suffer from PTSD. I have seen awful, terrible things.  I have been through awful, terrible things. 

I put that raw experience directly on the page, and it is not for the faint of heart. 

The list of trigger warnings would probably be shorter if I included things that probably wouldn't trigger people.

There is murder. Death. Dismemberment. Cannibalism. Torture. Grotesque body horror. Slavery.  The beating depths of human indecency. And graphic descriptions of all of the above. 

Writing is therapy for me, so you are going to come across some very fucked up things in this story. 

If you enjoy my writing style and want to experience what I have to offer in other areas, go read one of my other stories for more light-hearted tales and a bit of fun. 

I don't want whining. I don't want "Why is my child reading this?!" Police your own kids, it's not my job. 

This has been your warning.