Chapter 14

February 26th

"I figured out the egg!" Harry came running into the common room with dripping wet hair. 

"What'd you do fall into the lake," I say laughing. 

"No. Where's Ron and Hermione?"

"Great hall," Fred says popping crisps into his mouth. 

"Thanks! Wait do any of you know how to breathe underwater?" 

"Gilly weed," I say grabbing some of the crisps. 

"Thanks." He spun on his heels and walked out of the common room. 

"The second task is tomorrow. He is not going to have time to find Gilly weed." George said. 

"He'll figure it out. He always does." I shrug at him. 

"Do y'all want to go to Hogsmeade? I want to go to Zonkos." George said sitting up. 

"Sure. You down Char?" 

"Yeah let me go get my bag from my room." I hopped off of the couch we were sitting on. I sped walked to my room and grabbed a dark red corduroy jacket and my bag. I walked back out to the common room where the boys were waiting for me by the exit. 

"We're walking? Can't we just use floo powder?" I ask. 

"Nope. It's a nice day out we are walking." Fred said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door. 

Once the outside air hit my face I realized that it was quite warm today. It was only meant to get colder from here. It's the warmest day of the week. The walk is at least 15 minutes long so not terrible. 

"Hey I am going to go to the muggle shop that just opened," I said once we reached Hogsmeade. 

"We'll go with you! Maybe we can see if there is anything dad would like." George said following me. 

The muggle shop had everything. Clothes, food, drinks, trinkets, you name it. It made me homesick. I haven't been to the Muggle world in years the last time I visited anyone I knew from the Muggle world like my grandparents was 5 years ago. The only reason we didn't live with them was because of our situation being witches. 

I found a bunch of snacks I would eat when I visited. Poptarts, lays crisps, and reseeses. The boys bought a lot for their dad and themselves. I need to plan a trip soon to the muggle world. I write Grandpa and Grandma almost every week. They always answer and they always express to me how I am welcome in their home. 

"Zonkos here we come!" George exclaimed. We walk down the path leading to Zonkos trying to get through the bustling crowd. 

"What are we here for?" I ask the twins.

"We need more pranks and jokes of course." They said at the same time. 

I walked around the store. A lot of the pranks were candy that tasted disgusting. Although some of it looked like it could be fun. 

Once the boys were done with their shopping we left Hogsmeade via floo powder because they didn't want to walk with bags in their hands. Once we got back we ate dinner and went to bed all excited for the task tomorrow. 

A/N

Filler chapter!!!