15 | 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

LORENZO'S POV

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

NORA'S eyes suddenly start to well, and I do not have a fucking clue of what to do. All I know is that I desperately want those tears gone, and her mystifying smile to appear again.

It felt weird as fuck, but seeing her cry made my chest rip apart and there was only thing my entire being was conveying; make her feel better.

"I am here, love." I rasp out. "You can talk to me, if you wish." I add.

"I'm scared, Lorenzo." She lets out.

Fuck, my name sounded so amazing coming out of her mouth.

"Of what, darling?"

Whoever or whatever that was scaring her is receiving a one way ticket all the way to my own personal hell, that I named "Il Sotterraneo."

"What if I vomit? That is my biggest fear. Oh my gosh! I don't feel too good." My girl gasps.

"Darling, Va tutto bene, respira. Breathe." I assure her.

[Translation: Everything is fine. Breathe]

She starts to inhale a couple of breaths, as I make her drink a glass of water. My drunken angel was afraid, and I would go to any lengths to subdue her fear.

Nora clings onto my body, using me to calm down. Use me all you want, love. She asks to lay down, and amore rests her head onto my lap nuzzling her head onto my stomach.

I run my hands through her silky hair once again, feeling her heartbeat slow down into steady beats.

"Thank you so much, Enzo." She whispers, tiredly.

She called me Enzo. I am such a goner.

It was nearing midnight and I knew that Nora had to go to law school in the morning, I would hate myself to be the cause of her troubles once again.

"Mia dea, wake up love." I gently stroke her face, urging for her to stir.

"Mm, five more minutes, Lulu." She groaned.

She called me Lulu. Fuck, I should hate it; but anything that comes out of her mouth sounds so— sweet.

Nora gets up, stumbling to find her friends until she was satisfied that they were getting home safely.

I pulled her back from her waist, and carried her light body, making sure her head was not dangling off my chest— walking towards the valet who handed me the keys to my Porsche.

Mia dea suddenly starts giggling. "Enzo, you're my love bug. Look! there's a bug on your chest." She looks up at me.

Che cazzo di carino.

[Translation: How fucking cute.]

I feel my cheeks heat up at the endearment, I'm such a fucking dumbass, blushing and shit. I knew I was not right up there, but I think I have finally, completely lost it. Sono pazzo. This is it.

I did not know I was capable of puppy shit to this degree.

The butler hurriedly opens my door, as I lay my love onto the seat placing her seatbelt on and my suit jacket to keep her warm. Fuck, she should have at least brought a jacket. She's gonna get a cold.

I make a mental note to keep a blanket and a pillow in every car I take with me, as my baby likes to take naps on drives. I ask amore her address, and she groggily gives me it.