12 | 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐢𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐚

NORA'S POV

NORA'S POV ♡

✧˚ · .

ALAINA, was nagging me to clear my head out of the countless exams that were occurring amidst the chaos of obtaining my Bachelors degree.

Alaina and Emi were proposing that I go to this pretentious bar, to sip on some of my most treasured treats to myself— which was indulging in a generous amount of mocktails and sometimes even actual cocktails.

The bar named "L'ÉNIGME," was where all the elite, most affluent New Yorkers and high society resided to satisfy their alcoholism.

That bar was non-viable to get into, as only the most wealthiest people— that are able to subscribe in hundreds of millions yearly could be accepted.

Naturally, Emi obtained a membership in virtue of her ludicrously booming parents; that frequents visits at the bar.

I stacked my study-guides and saved the Quizlet that I made for an upcoming exam,  moseying into the kitchen to put some Kimbap onto a couple trays that I created.

There was an almost instant smile gracing my face, as I look at the little characters I drew onto the tray.

I offered the Kimbap to Alaina and Emi, and laughed as they immediately snatched the trays from the table—beginning to inhale the food

✧˚ · .·

Clad in flattering backless dresses, we crowded into my bathroom and began to apply our makeup with Mr. Worldwide on full blast.

We couldn't even contain ourselves as "Hotel Room Service," started to play and Alaina started to scream.

"WE AT THE HOTEL, MOTEL, HOLIDAY INN!" Alaina sang loudly, applying her blush.

"WE AT THE HOTEL, MOTEL, HOLIDAY INN!" I sang as well, laughing at how Emi and Alaina began to mess up each others makeup with mascara.

"You bitch!" Alaina screeched.

"Well, Lai Lai, you started it! Emi retorted.

I was in tears, laughing at the argument until it escalated to a screaming match.