8 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

KEEP TRACK OF THE POV SWITCHES.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Eating Disorders, Withdrawals.

THIRD PERSON POV

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

I always remained fixated on my Mama.

She is always a firm believer of altruism; her virtues were mainly revolving around remaining gracious and lenient towards the right people.

Mama was also the one that introduced me to the vastly mystifying world of books— as she was an avid reader, and growing up, as a family of three we would all read together in front of the fireplace; which on wintry nights, it's flames seemed to have glowed in a golden hue.

My Mama was the exact personification of someone with absolute, unsullied; class and elegance.

The way she raised me, and the way I grew up to be forgiving; and using my forgiveness as a scarce expense— taught me to become the person I am today.

Strong and Resilient.

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

    THIRD PERSON POV

Klara Heinrich-Seong, was a woman with a bravado of ambition; born in Cologne, Germany; she was taught within her household to excel.

She very much did excel.

Klara met Ezra Seong,  at a junior-high in Santa Monica, California after immigrating to America at the age of fourteen— with only her mother.

꧁꧂

Ezra Seong was very capricious, and his charisma was what made Klara fall desperately in love.

Ezra moved to Santa Monica from Jeju, South Korea; after his parents had filed for an immigrant petition eight years prior to their actual immigration.

꧁꧂

NORA'S POV

Appa always told me how he had felt moving to America; it was all so foreign and after awhile, he was so incredibly homesick— as he felt as if he was stripped of everything he ever knew, to live in a land that he was considered to be alien.

Meeting Mama even though they couldn't communicate with each other felt like he was finally at home.

At junior-high in Santa Monica they were inseparable; as they always were doing something together.

Listening to music on an MP3 player, watching band-cameos, learning English together; Klara and Ezra were best-friends as they only had each other to survive the hustle of life in America.