Ch 13 Buried Feelings

" Myra! "

" So you really recognised me . I thought you would forget about me but that's a good thing that you remember me... My Bestie " He said looking deadly in her eyes . Akiva is somehow shocked , I don't know but something is weird How does she know him ?

" Y... You , Why are you doing this Myra? You know that was all just a misunderstanding and I can explain it to you . Just don't take yourself in the path where you just can't return from " She said very desperately to him with some unknown emotions in her eyes.

" Don't... Don't meddle again, Akiva. You have done enough and it's my turn to pay back to you Yuvanas. I will take my revenge and No one means no one can stop me " He said with a little bit of hurted feelings .

Yuvanas? Who are they?

" B... But , listen to me . You... You can't do this " She said hesitantly while looking in his eyes.

" I think it's time for us to say Goodbye, Dear Bestie. And you... Ah! What was your name... Yes! Nessa , We will come to take you next time" He said to me with his deadly cold eyes staring at me.

" Goodbye... " He said and then suddenly everything started fading . We are now standing in a normal park.
________________________

Our whole trip to the house was silent. It is not usual for Akiva to be troubled like this. She is usually calm and cheerful and being troubled is not even in her dictionary. Should I ask her How does she know him? That feminine voice... Does she know that voice? Who is Myra? And... Who are Yuvanas?

" Akiva ... Are you Ok? " I said concernly towards her.

" Yeah ... I am Ok" She said those words half heartedly and I don't think She is Ok.

" If you don't mind can I ask you a question? " I asked her calmly , I think I will be able to help her is she let me know the reason behind her uneasiness.

" Yeah... Ask , whatever you want to ask" She said while looking in my direction with her geniune smile plastered on her face.

" Can you tell me, Who is Myra? " I said hesitantly, I don't know if I am asking the right question. Should I have asked her or not? What if she would be uncomfortable while talking about this topic. My unconscious mind said ' Good grief ... you have asked her and now you are thinking if you should have asked her or not. That's very smart of you '. Ah! Just shut up! I didn't mean to make her feel uncomfortable.

" Ah! That's really a long story. Do you want to hear it? " She said while showing her dead eyes and that fake geniune smile still plastered on her face.

" Yes, I am all ears. You can tell me whatever you want to say but if you don't feel comfortable then you don't have to tell me anything " I said showing curiosity through my eyes.

" So listen... Myra was my bestie"

" HUH! Was she? But why is she doing this? "

" Because of her revenge for Avortas " She said with pained voice while reminiscing on her past memories.

" Avortas...?" Who are they?

" There are 3 groups who are are responsible for the balance of life on the earth. First one are Yuvanas , they are responsible for protecting mortals if they are suffering from something abnormal, or if something abnormal is happening. Second one are Avortas , they are responsible for taking souls to the death door. Third one are Tesire , they are responsible for guiding the souls to their next life " Oh! So there are really immortals who live with us and protects our life.

" And ... I am Yuvana, that's why I am helping you " She said those words proudly .

" And What about Myra? Your Bestie? Is she also a Yuvana ? " I said while looking at her dreadful eyes.

" No... She is not a Yuvana . Actually she is an Avorta but we have killed all the Avortas so she is the only one who is left now" But why did they killed all the Avortas ?

" Why did you killed all the Avortas ? " I said while curiosity took over me. I don't understand a thing . Why would Yuvanas kill all the Avortas? Avortas are responsible for taking the souls to the death door and giving them to Tesire's , so if they are all dead then who would do their work? Will it not cause imbalance in the world ? Why will Myra try to kill all the Yuvanas along with Akiva who is her friend? I am thinking mile a minute,there are so many questions I amt to ask

" Why are Yuvanas and Avortas are having dispute? " Oops! I said that aloud. Stupid me ( internally slaps herself)

" Myra's parents and their friends started causing trouble by making contracts with mortals and in exchange they asked mortals to promise their soul to them . They would fulfill their wishes but if someone breached their contract with them then they would kill them along with their loved ones and they had an unique pattern while doing this if they killed someone they would leave that person's favourite flower in respect to their soul. After killing them they would take their souls to enhance their powers. So to maintain the balance ,we had to kill all the Avortas because they would not settle without the war. Myra was a kid back then and we saved her from their and didn't kill her but when she grew up she somehow got to know about the death of her parents and since then she disappeared " She said while trying to suppress her emotion.

" So that means some of the Avortas escaped from the war and they are doing this "

" I guess so...."

"Then you will have to kill ... Myra "

To be continued.....

______________________________________

Hello guys ☺️, I hope you will like this chapter and if find a mistake then please leave a comment in comment box.

If you guys want to know Why Myra is with the Mysterious Man then please stay tuned to my story .

Please like, comment and vote for it 😊