Ch 12 Changing Step

Fush !!!

Everything changed when I stepped inside the park. It changed from it's original form. From outside it was giving the view of a normal park but when I stepped inside it was nothing like how it seemed from the outside.

I am not stunned anymore because it have become an usual thing for me to come to a weird place but still ... I am nervous, I took a deep breath to calm myself down and have the right thoughts in my mind instead of being nervous.

As I exhaled the nervousness which I had in my heart, I looked up to see the sky . There was a bit of faded pink blushed clouds which was withered around in the purple sky . Taking my heavy step ahead , my eyes searched for him but Where is he? I took a step forward and saw a giant tree which was drenched in darkness and sun was peeking from between it's branches and it glistened on the very dark ground. You couldn't distinguish between What color is the tree ?

" Nessa !" A deep husky voice echoed in the dark atmosphere around me and then I saw him standing near the tree. His figure was appearing like a shadow to me . At first, I thought it was my illusion but I think that's him.

Swish !!!

Suddenly cold breeze started flowing, it was a calm and peaceful breeze. This naughty breeze was touching my face teasingly and I could feel the cold sensation on my uneasy face but while going away from me it was taking away my uneasiness. How can I feel relieved when the Thought Intruder is infront of me.

One step .......

Two step........

While taking the third step , I stood silent because now he is infront of me . I can't see his face because he covered his face with a hood but I can see his lips twitch in a sly smile . I gathered up all the confidence which was left in me and asked him.

" Why are you doing this ? Tell me ... How do you know me? How do you know my past? " I said these words curiously and started at the dark figure to answer me.

" I will tell you everything but firstly you come with me" He said while extending his hand to touch me but when his flesh made contact with my skin , he immediately retreated his hand , I don't know Why? but now he have a shocked expression on his face .

" Don't Tell Me ... That Bitch is here" He roared at me but his voice is changed now . His eyes changed in the crimson colour and now he is fumming in anger while his voice is confusing me How can he have two voices? There were two voices which which was coming out of his mouth , first one was his own and the second one was a feminine voice.

" W...What a...are you saying?" I said hesitantly because he is reflecting some dangerous aura from his eyes.

" HUH! Put this act now . I know that Bitch is here " He said bitterly to me in his dangerous two headed voice.

" Come Out Right Now or I Will Kill Her" He shouted angrily. His anger is making me nauseous, I can't breath now.

" Who are you calling out to, I am here ... Let's talk now" I said with the little hope that he will believe in my lie.

" This is your last warning. Come out ...." He said without sparing a glance at me.

" Argh! Kids these days are such a nuisance" Akiva said while walking freely in our direction.

" Let's talk now, Kid

" Let's talk now, Kid . You should stop this little game of yours and better tell us , What is your motive behind all of this ?" She said sternly to him while showing her sparkling golden yellow hunter eyes.

He took a last glance at me with his pain filled eyes and then his hands slowly started drifting away from me .

" And ... Why do you think that this, Kid will listen to you." He said while stretching his hands in the air and his whole demeanor changed. Shiny blackish purple sparks were coming out of his hands.

" I knew it... I knew that you would not cooperate with us easily . Ah! So let's talk in your way then and get done with it quickly then. I am very busy ...you know. I have more important work to do rather than talking to you. " Akiva said very casually to him. She is so carefree and by listening to her words it feels like she knows that She will definitely win.

" I know how much busy you are ,trust me I know you better than anybody else." He said with so much malice in his voice. His voice came as a husky feminine voice.

" Myra...?" Akiva said shockingly. Wait a minute. Does she know him or her ...or whatever he is but
HOW?

To be continued.........

Thought Intruder Combat Attire

Akiva Combat Attire______________________________________

Akiva Combat Attire
______________________________________

Guys I am really sorry for not updating the chapters for a whole month actually I was sick this whole month and I didn't got the time to post the chapter, again I am really sorry guys😔🤧

These are some combat dresses of the characters. It is just my imagination of the characters, if you guys don't like this drawing then please tell me in the comment box then I will change the pics.

I personally made these pictures for you guys. I hope you will like it😀

Stay tuned to my story .......

Please like, comment and vote for it 😊