Ch 3 Parallel Universe

Mandevillas ! There are so many of them and they are soaked in blood . They are all headed to a room but Why would someone will scatter them here ? I started following them and then I reached a room.

Should I open the door , or not ? What if there is something dangerous inside ? What if there is someone who needs help? I need to be brave and face the consequences.

My hands are fidgeting before opening the door and when I open the door, I got startled.......there is a dreadful scene which is infront of me . There is a girl who is lying on the floor. She seems familiar........Oh! I remember now, She is that girl who died in the college but how come she is here? She is screaming but there is a man beside her who have a smile on his face .

" Please let me go . I have done everything which you told me to do . I have killed my loved ones . So , Why are you killing me ? " said that girl.

" It's for your own good Babe . I am just trying to let you all meet in the heaven . People like you shouldn't be in this hell . You all deserves to be in heaven . " said that man .

She is trembling all over and begging him to leave her but that man is so happy. He seems like he have accomplished something and then he takes out a knife which have a beautiful design on it .

 He seems like he have accomplished something and then he takes out a knife which have a beautiful design on it

" I am doing it for you so you don't have to go through the pain of living without your loved ones. Goodbye Babe ." said that man with a grin .

He stabs the knife brutally in her chest and that design on the knife starts spakling with red colour. Her last drop of tear makes its way from her eyes . How can that man do this ? Does he not have empathy?

When I was so immersed in my thoughts, I didn't knew when he came so close to me. He is standing just few feets away from me . His intimidating gaze is exploring me . Somehow he looks shocked because of my presence. A bitter smile started to appear on his face .

I couldn't see his face because it is dark in here and he has a hood on his head . The only thing which I can see here is his intimidating eyes. A bit by bit he started getting closer to me.

He is just few inches away from me and the feeling of distress started flowing in me . I don't know who he is but his presence is horrible terrific to me.

" You have become very insolent , Nessa . Now you are brave enough to intervene in my ceremony, Am I right Sweetheart? " said that man in a sweet manner .

His question made me inert but How does he know my name ? He is speaking like he know me for years . After killing her How can he speak so softly to me?

" Who are you ? How do you know my name? " I said to that man . He is peeking right into my soul. His eyes not shifting from me then he started laughing.

"Hahahahahaha......You are really incredible Nessa. I thought you would remember me but it's okay there will be more chances ahead. You will definitely remember me , Right Sweetheart? ." said that man with ecstasy .

" I don't know you and this is my first time meeting you so why would I have to remember you? This makes no sense . " I am still confused , How does he know my name and Why would I not remember him if I have met him before. It is all like a puzzle now which I just can't solve.

" Don't worry , Sweetheart . You would definitely remember me and I will make sure to let you see our Happy memories. It's time for you to wake up now Sweetheart ." said that man to me and then he placed his hand on the back of my neck and starting mumbling which I couldn't understand .

"Wake up Sweetheart" said that man in a whisper and slowly my eyes started to feel heavy.

Huh! I woke up from my dream .What the fuck was that dream? I still remember that dream vividly. Did I literally doze off during the class.

I think I need a psychiatrist rather than being a one now . It's such an irony that I need to see a psychiatrist. My thoughts were interrupted when Ms. Mai called .

" Nessa! Come to my office now . " She said with a concern but she didn't seem angry . Why?

To be continued........
______________________________________

Thank you guys for reading my story . If my story have any type of mistakes then I am really sorry . I hope you all enjoyed my story . I would update my story in 5 days so stay tuned to it ......

Please Like , share , comment and vote for my story 😊