Ch 2 Appalling Corpse

Is there any type of magic which can make me have full attendance . Argh! I literally need a day off , I am so exhausted. Well, if there was really magic then it would be so nice . I will not have to go to college for my attendance and I would chill at my house but there is no magic .

So, as usual I will have to kick my ass to stand up and go to college. If it wasn't for my dream to become a Nosy Psychiatrist then I wouldn't be going to college.

You! My Lazy Ass! Get Up! We have to hurry to college!

Why do I feel like I am forgetting something . I have kept everything in my bag . Water bottle - Check , Books - Check , Lip Balm - Check . No , not check , I have not kept my lip balm . Arghhh! Where is it ? Oh Yeah ! I remember now I have kept it in a drawer beside my bed .

Phew! I should not forget this . This is my Life - saber ..............oh sorry Not a life saber but a Life saver ......Hehehe my tongue slipped 😂. Well it's really a Life saver , do you know when I was little I started picking on my lips . If you have seen me then I am sure you would really think that a bomb has blasted on my lips . Hehehe ! Well I really looked like that .

Now I am heading to college and it's really boring to go to college rather than my lectures nothing is interesting . I have arrived at my college and somehow the atmosphere is tense around here . When I entered the college I saw a group of students standing in front of a class . They were not gossiping or doing anything and there attention was on the floor.

Curiosity started growing in me and I started walking in their direction . When I got there I froze at the scene which was infront of me . There was a lifeless corpse , it is very appalling. Her eyes is wide open like when her death came she was shocked about it . Her face is very pale and it doesn't feel like she was once alive.

Her appalling corpse was lying there helplessly . I don't know, What I should do but someone needs to close her eyes . I stepped forward and closed her eyes. There was a small crystal droplet which was escaping from her eyes . Even if it's a crystal droplet but it still shows her sadness and pain in it.

There is so many Mandevilla flowers which is soaked by her blood is scattered around her. Why would someone will put these flowers around her ? Why would they kill her ? When I was so immersed in my thoughts the police came and started taking the evidence. Everyone is going to their respected classes and now I should also go .

On my way to the class , all the students were gossiping about her . Some people were saying ;
" She might be a shitty person therefore someone would have killed her "

" She was such a benevolent girl and she helped everyone then why would someone will kill her "

" Maybe some psychopath could have killed her " .

Well I don't know if I should say anything on this without knowing anything about her. The best I could do now is to prey to God that he give peace to her soul.

Now I am sitting in the class and waiting for my professor to come and start the lecture. Ahh! ( Yawn) When will the professor will come ? It's so boring and I am getting bored now . Hmph! I don't know but I don't like gossiping and to a great joke in my life everyone in my class likes to gossip 😐. It's like they don't live on oxygen, the actual thing which is keeping them alive is their precious gossips .

Everyone stops gossiping ,looks like Ms. Mai have came . She enters the room but she looks serious today . When she enter the room she glance at me . Why is she staring at me ? Oh! I remember now I have not submitted my assignments 😅.

" Good Morning Class , Today we will study about Parapsychology . So ...everyone tell me What do you think about Parapsychology? " said Ms. Mai . Well from my view Parapsychology is the study of extrasensory perception, clairvoyance , telepathy and hypnosis.

Everyone starts giving their best answers .

" Yes ! You are all right but it also includes Occult . As we all know Occult have two sides , the first one is good occult which helps other people and other one is evil which is used for the destruction. Most of the people don't believe in occult . So .... What do you think , does occult exist ? " .

Who knows if occult exist or not , if it exists then it will be so fun . I would try riding on a broom but How would I sit on it ? Hmmm.....Yes ! I can add a pillow to it . Hehehe 🤭

______________________________________

Thank you guys for reading my story . I hope you enjoyed my story .

Please Like , Comment and Vote for it .