The Mission, with the gays

The ninja walked into the mueseum looking for whatever was stolen. Jay walked to check out back. he saw something. missing. a case had been opened and whatever was in it was taken out. it mustve been some blade of some sort.  jay stared at it before hearing his name yell out. jay flinched then ran to the voice. he tripped over. 

he got up and walked over to everyone and nya and cole had found the robber and tied them up. 

"dont worry they stole money from the register thats all" Kai chuckled. 

"...i- thats all?" Jay asked. "what about that open clear case in the back?"

"...oh that old thing? its been missing for well...quite a while. someone took it but it was just an ordinary knife so we didnt really care" one of the owners of the mueseum chimed in. 

"...i thought this was a sneaky mission-" jay asked. 

"Oh i live here and have sensitive hearing so i wake up when i hear laughing and people talking about the and i quote "the 2 gay ninja""  the owner chuckled. jay and kai glared at nya and cole who were trying to brush it off. 

"Pfft- who would say that?" Cole was sweating. 

"C'mon Cole we know you" Jay chuckled. 

"anyway, get out and take this theif with you because im trying to sleep" the owner was smiling with a sour tone. 

"...okay-" Kai smiled nervously before grabbing the theif and walking outside with the ninja. the mueseum doors slammed close. 

"What the hell was his deal?" Nya asked. she rolled her eyes when no one replied and then walked over to lloyd and zane. 

"...i have no ide-" Jay's phone rang. Jay picked up. 

"Hello?"

"this is the hospital speaking you have missed 23 calls in the last 6 weeks. we have bad news"