the misson

(just pretend like prime empire dosnt matter no more cause it dosnt lol)

It was jay's first mission ever since he had gotten injured. he thought the scars on his arms looked like tree roots and were "cool!". he had recovered pretty well. he hadnt gotten hurt during his recovering and with zane and kai's help he healed quickly. his eyes were still a bit blurry but he had to save people. it was his job. his injuries wouldnt matter if there were people in need. 

they rushed through the city leaping and jumping. jay was a bit slower so kai stayed with him to make sure jay didnt get hurt more. GAY ASS! 

 jay ran up and jumped onto the next building we were close to the crime. the mueseum was getting robbed. who knew what was getting robbed from it all they knew was that they had to stop it. Kai was running beside jay. jay jumped again. we were about a block away but it would take us maybe 4 mins to get there if we runned quickly like ninja. jay felt my foot get stuck on something. "ahh-" he fell face flat on my face. jay sat up. "ooowwww" jay groaned. he felt arms go around me and pick me up bridal style. "dude were gonna be late" Kai groaned as he jumped across building to building reaching the other's. jay was blushing like crazy. kai didnt notice though cause he was more focused on not falling. "OOOOOOO" Nya smiled "Kai's in loveeee" we reached up. "oooo kaiii~" Cole snickered as Lloyd shook his head as he faced to the mueseum. he stopped and jumped down to an alleyway very close to the mueseum. Kai jumped down aswell before softly putting jay down on the ground before checking if he was okay and seeing if there was any blood. there wasnt. 

the alarms on the mueseum were loud. Jay covered his ears. 

"Hmm...plan plan plan..." Lloyd muttered to himself. "i think we should go in there, jay are you okay? are you able to do the mission?" 

"yeah im fine" jay smiled giving a quirky thumbs up. kai smiled as nya nudged cole on the shoulder and pointed at kai's face. kai looked behind him. he felt stares. "Hey!" Kai flipped his mask over his head. cole shook his head smiling as he put his mask on aswell and jay and Lloyd, and nya followed. zane already had his on anyway. it not like no one knows who we are but he likes it. 

"are you sure jay?" Zane asked. 

"Yup! im fine : )"

"Okay...just be careful" zane said cautiously (spoiler alert: he isnt going to be careful) 

"okay new plan me and zane stay out here just in case the robber, jay, kai, cole and nya will go in a search for the robber" Lloyd said. 

jay put a thumbs up.  nya nodded and kai smiled with cole. 

"so uhh after we finish this can we go to the conveinience store and buy cak-"

"No"