Christmas side story part 2

saw this artwork and loved it- i legit wanna make a ninjago au of the digital circus now-

BANG!

Jay and cole rushed towards the store seeing a man with a mask with a gun. he was pointing it at the chashier asking for money and any jewlery she had. An old woman stepped in front of the man with bravery. he was shooting warning shots but the woman didnt flinch. the man sighed. he was rude and mean but he wasnt heartless. "get out of the way old hag" he tryed to push her out of the way gently. he pointed the gun at the woman. "stop that is my daughter you old crab!" the old woman grunted hitting the gun out of his hand with her purse. she lost grip and the purse flew on the ground and some rocks fell out of it. "thank god the grandkids collected rocks today!" the brave old woman smiled. the young woman ran out of the cashier spot and grabbed the gun and the purse. she handed the purse to the old woman with all the rocks still in it. "uhh shit..." the Man ran from the store. Jay and cole smiled at eachother. "well i guess were not always needed, were not the only hero's" Laughed bringing out fruit snacks from his bag. "what are you 5?" Cole laughed. "no, there just tasty" Jay popped on in his mouth "feels like home". 

"hehehe...home..." cole looked a bit sad then he brightened up. "Is ed and edna all right?". 

"Yeah" Jay smiled with some gummies in his mouth. "wait...do you know about my parents in hospital? i thought only kai knew..." 

"well kai, nya, me and zane know. we didnt want to stress you out though you were still recovering..." Cole looked to the ground. 

"What is up with everyone trying to NOT stress me out!? its gonna stress me out more!!!" Jay angrily spoke. "im sorry dude, but there all right, right?" 

"there fine...but that dosnt change anything! my parents are important to me even if were not related so just stop acting like im a small child! im the same age as all of you!" Jay yelled getting dirty looks from other customer's walking past them. a tear formed on jays eye sliding down his cheek making a small damp path as it dropped onto the orange scarf. "it makes me feel like i never knew any of you guys at all..." Jay stormed off covering his eyes with the orange scarf. 

Before uhh the "bruise fight" 

BANG!

Lloyd and pixal heard it and quickly ran towards the noise. they saw jay and cole about to stop the matter when an old woman stopped it. they smiled before Lloyd sipped his smoothie. they werw about to leave but heard a loud yelling from jay. they were listening in and heard about Jay's adopted parents. "glad there okay" Lloyd smiled before jay stormed off. "are we just gonna ignore the fact that jay was yelling at cole?" Pixal asked. "Yeah" Lloyd replied knowing fully well they werent gonna be able to help and that kai was probably near by anyway dealing with his crazy christmas sister. Lloyd and pixal walked off towards a computer shop. pixal felt bad for jay and wanted to comfort him but knew that he needed some alone time despite everything. "I suppose your right Lloyd..." Pixal followed jay. 

Cole pov

Shit shit shit...why did i say that? it was supposed to be a happy christmas...i hope nya knows what she's doing...i dont want to lose my bestfriend...

Backk with jay- (no pov of cole no more)

The Scarf was damp and less bright from the tears as jay had slowed down and was walking in a fast pace past cloths stores and toy shops. he looked around his eyes red from a bit of crying. he took a turn and realised that he was close to an exit of the mall. or  a entry? people were leaving and entering the mall. jay knew he needed to still find gifts for the other ninja. he couldnt leave the mall even if he wanted to. jay noticed a flower shop. it had a nice colorful flower. it was red and yellow and had some blue splotchs of coulor everywhere along the petals. he walked into it smelling smoke before a loud crash. "Nya! i thought you said he liked marigolds!" a familar voice screeched.