Slave to a Vampire

<< Hi this is my first story on wattpad so please do not try and kill me if you don't like it. it's probably not really good so i could really like some feed back please !!!!!!! =). Please don't be really harsh because i do not do very well under pressure. But if u like it please vote I WOULD REALLY LOVE IT :D.

Chapter 1

I woke up, my vision blurry in a dark room. My hands were tied and shackled to the wall and I was wearing a white dress that was dirty and torn in several places. Where was I? It seemed as if i was in a dungeon of some sort. I didn't remember anythingthat happened last night, nothing at all, and that really got on my nerves. Why couldn't i remember anything? i strained against the shackles, to no avail. I heard a door open and  a man walked in. He looked about 6 ft 5' and was really lanky.  His hair was messy and i saw his eyes roam across my body, and i restrained a shiver. 

" I see our little prisoner has awaken," he said. His voice was low and sexy, but i tried not to dwell on that. He walked toward me and i cringed against the wall, desperate to get away from him, before he did something to me. 

"Get away from me", i said. 

"Now don't be like that sweetheart," he said. He came closer to me and caressed my face. His finger touched my bottom lip and lingered their. It trailed along my neck down to my chest. I shivered and he grinned at me, showing me his fangs. I gasped and he grabbed my face, forcing his mouth on mine. I felt a great amount of pleasure and my body felt as if it were floating on a cloud. His lips trailed down my neck and suddenly i felt a piercing pain. I screamed and suddenly a feeling of pleasure overtook me. I felt him sucking out my blood, but i didn't do anything, i couldn't. I moaned and his arm encircled my waist, bringing me closer to his body. My wrists strained against the shackles, and the metal bit into my wrists. Then I blacked out.