Chapter 14

Alright guys, I'm sorry I made you wait this long for an update. But here goes nothing. Hope you enjoy it! 

Alex POV

"Damn it all to hell" I said, slamming my fist down on the table. Raven cringed away from my anger. I laid my head down in my hand. Defeated. I didn't think it would be this hard to get into contact with Sammy. I did it once so why can't I do it again? God only knows what she's going through right now. I cringed at the thought. Damon's hands all over her....the sounds of her screams....I couldn't bear the thought of it. Raven slowly walked toward me.

"Listen Alex", she said. "you need to relax. your anger is blocking you from her. You need to let yourself go and allow your presence to sense hers." I looked up at her. She looked terrible. There were bags under her eyes and she wasn't wearing any makeup. I guess I was partly to blame. I kept her up all night, not wanting her to stop until she helped me get into contact with Sammy. I sighed. She was right. Me being angry was not going to help Sammy. I needed to focus. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I focused on her smile, her laugh...her body. She was gorgeous and those boobs...my eyes drifted from her face to her chest. Her nipples were erect and her breast bountiful. I wanted to squeeze them, lick them. I could feel myself getting a boner just thinking about it. Focus Alex, focus, i told myself. You'll have time for that later. I focused my attention once more and called out to her. "sammy where are you?" silence for a moment and then i felt something in my mind stir. "Alex? is that you?" she said. Her voice was faint and sounded tired and her presence was weak, almost fading. "It's me gorgeous" I said. "Oh god, Alex...I don't know how much longer i can hold on" She said coughing. She didn't sound good at all. My hands started to tighten into fists. What was that bastard doing to her? "It's ok, I'm coming for you. but you need to hold out for a little longer. Can you give me a clue to where you might be?" There was a moment before she replied. "I..I'm not sure Alex. I'm usually kept in this cell all day until Damon comes down and...and..." her voice grew hoarse and I could hear her crying. "I..I'm so tired and scared. I'm so scared Alex".  "It'll be okay" I say trying to reassure her, but I know she'll need more than that. "I think..." she started but then stopped..."Oh god, I have to go" she said abruptly" I have to..." and then our linked ended. "Fuck" I thought to myself as i wrung my head. I felt Raven's hand on my shoulder and that jolted me to the present moment. 

"What happened?" she asked me

" We have to find her as soon as possible" i said urgently. "Is there any way you can track her?"

"I...there is a way. I've only heard about it. something from the legends. But i think i can use your mind link to her to pinpoint where she might be. But once again i'm not sure" she said

" Do whatever you have to do" i tell her. " I can't think of that bastard with her any longer. When i find him, there will be no limits to what I will do to him." I say with fire in my eyes

Sammy's POV

"I have to..." i start to say as i hear the cell door open. Our link is lost and I struggle to move what with my arms pinned above my head in chains. My hair is a tangled and dirty and I'm sure my body is no worse for wear. I'm sore everywhere, and whatever Damon has planned for me couldn't get any worse. But I was sure I would be wrong on that at some point and time. The only thing he has done is finger rape me, so why hasn't he fully raped me? Don't get me wrong, I didn't want him too, but you can't deny you wouldn't wonder why either. Something else was at play here. I just wasn't sure I wanted to find out. I saw Damon's male vampire servant, I think his name was Archeron, walking down the stairs towards me. As he came closer I could see a mischievous glint in his eyes and I struggled to sit up not liking that look at all. I three more strides he made it toward me, and grabbed me by my hair forcing me to look at him. 

"Master Damon told me to get you ready for a special occasion tonight, but he'll be gone for a good three hours, so I think I"ll have some fun with you first." he said grinning evilly. I didn't even try to struggle this time. Struggling only got me a slap on the cheek and sometimes even crueler punishments.

"Silent are you? Not even struggling? I see Damon has taught you a few things, like being an obedient little pet hmm?" he said. I glared at him and he yanked on my hair even harder causing tears to swell up in my eyes. But i refused to let him see me cry, so i rapidly blinked them away. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction. he let go of my hair but only to unbuckle his pants and let them slide to the floor. he grabbed my hair again as he rubbed his hard erection. "No" I started to say but he shoved him dick in my mouth before I could get the full word out. As he worked my head back and forth, shoving it down his throat, all I could think about was biting it off. But now wasn't a good time. I was still tied up and weak as hell. I probably couldn't even stand, much less get away. He might be in pain but he was still a a vampire, and who knew if they were like lizards and could grow one back. I closed my eyes as he moaned, moving my head even faster, I felt his body start to spasm, and i prepared myself as he shot his cum down my throat. He let go of my hair and I could barely keep my head up. I was hoping he was done and would leave me. 

"I'm not done with you yet dear" he said to me. My shoulders collapsed in defeat. What now?

He pulled me up to my feet and pushed me against the wall. He ripped off what little fabric I had left, and started to grope my breast. His hands roamed my curves and tangles themselves in my hair. i couldn't take this anymore. I didn't want him to touch me. I had enough. I gathered what strength i could muster up and brought my knee up to connect with his dick. I watched his face contort in pain as he stumbled back, grabbing his nuts. But that look of pain didn't last long. 

"You little bitch" he said, stumbling towards me. It was quite a funny sight indeed. He raised his hand to hit me and i prepared myself. This one looked like it would be quite painful. Suddenly I heard the door open, and he quickly put down his hand. 

"Archeron" a voice said, "You're needed in the kitchen"

Archeron glared at me, and crept closer to whisper in my ear "I'll be back for you. don't worry, and I'm gonna make you regret you ever did that" He said menacingly. He then proceeded to walk towards the door stumbling a bit. I couldn't help but smile at that. I guess I did have a bit of fight left in me.