HT31.

YURI WHITE
DALLAS, TX

JANUARY 23, 2022

APPROACHING 2 am, the night ended when Kash began whispering in Yuri's ear and touching her thigh. Yuri knew it was time to go, they were actually the last ones to leave before everyone else, Brooklyn went home with Trey and O'Shea went home with Rhylee.

Kashton held Yuri's hips, kissing her neck as they entered the apartment building. "You so pretty phat." Kashton voiced, his hands sliding under the top she was wearing, gripping her waist.

"You deserve some dick just cause you pretty." Kashton remarked. Yuri laughed a little as they ascended the stairs, holding onto his wrist, their steps perfectly synchronized. Every step she took, he took.

"You want some dick?" Kashton asked kissing her ear. Yuri hummed a giggle leaving her lips not responding.

"You hear me talking to you."Kashton spoke again, lightly biting on her earlobe, causing Yuri to bite her lip. He was on a different type of timing and she was ready to risk it all.

"O-okay.. okay wait." Yuri stuttered as they reached the top of the stairs, "You're never drinking again." She muttered softly, but Kashton remained silent, continuing to plant kisses on her neck.

Turning the corner and walking down the hallway toward her apartment, Yuri squinted her eyes, spotting a figure standing in front of her door. Silently she hoped and prayed that it wasn't who she thought it was.

Yuri felt Kashton lift his head, asking, "Who that? You know them?" Yuri heard Kash ask. Without responding, Yuri laced their fingers together, continuing to walk down the hallway.

The person raised their head, and Yuri felt like her heart jumped out of her chest seeing Mazi standing there leaned against the wall. What the fuck was he here for?

Yuri shook her head as their eyes met; she didn't want to talk or acknowledge him, but he spoke to her.

"So you ain't see me call you?" He questioned, Yuri looked at him, huffing.

"Why are you here?" Yuri questioned, locking eyes with him. She knew something was wrong, given the disheveled look and his blood shot eyes. But that wasn't her concern nor was it her problem any more.

"Why I'm here? My mother died Ri. You would know that if you answered my text and calls." Mazi responded, Yuri frowned slightly. Why didn't he call the bitch he got pregnant? Is what Yuri wanted to ask but she refrained from doing so.

"That doesn't have anything to do with me. Why are you here Mazi?" Yuri asked. Mazi scrunched his face up, looking away from her and glancing over at Kashton, who stood there quietly with a bored look on his face, staring straight ahead.

Mazi scoffed looking back at Yuri, leaning up off the wall.  He was mad now. "You got a nigga now and start acting funny? You cant be there for me when I need you right now? My mother died and you brushing me off like it's nothing." Mazi said looking at her, Yuri shook her head at the sound of "hurt" in his tone.

"Mazi again, that does not have anything to do with me. And what I'm doing doesn't have anything to do with you." Yuri spoke sternly. She looked away from him and opened her purse to search for her keys, wanting to go inside the house quickly before anything else was said.

But it was like the universe was not on her side right now because she could not find them.

Mazi scoffed looking over at Kashton making Kashton suck his teeth he was tired of being started at by some random. "Nigga do I know you?" Kash asked, his eyebrow arching up. "You keep looking over here like you know me." Kash added on.