HT1.

YURI WHITE
DALLAS, TX

SEPTEMBER 1, 2021

YURI pushed her pink zebra print bonnet up as she sat hunched over her sewing machine, randomly bringing one of her fashion designs to life. She squinted her eyes a little while watching the small needle go in and out of the fabric at a slow pace, stitching each detail.

She heard the front door to her apartment open. She continued her task, not bothering to see who it was because she likely knew who it was.

She lost a little focus after hearing someone shout her name. "Ri!" She eased her foot off the pedal, hearing her boyfriend call her name again. She got up from her little set-up, pulling the thin strap of her black tank up over her shoulder. She made her way over to where she heard his voice. She smiled wide, seeing Mazi holding a large bouquet of red roses in his hand.

"Babbbyyy" Yuri dragged, walking towards him. He smiled at her as she made her way into his arms. "Thank you so much." She said, kissing his lips softly, "You deserve it. All this work you been doing." He said rubbing his hand down her back.

Yuri nodded her head in agreement and took the large bouquet from him. It was true; Yuri deserved all the flowers she could get. She got her flowers, but she didn't get her flowers.

Yuri was a very talented fashion designer. Well,  that's what she thought. Since she hasn't really gotten the recognition she wanted, she thought all this work she was doing would pay off, but it obviously didn't since she was still being overlooked.

She didn't give up, though. She never did.

Walking to the kitchen with the big bouquet in her hand, "I think we should eat Chinese food tonight. I know you don't feel like cooking and shit." Mazi spoke up, following behind her.

She smiled to herself. He was so thoughtful, like he'd always been for the past four years. She loved it.

Yeah, and we could watch a movie." She added on filling up the vase with cold water. She heard him smack his lips, and she turned around and looked at him with a knowing smile on her face.

"What?" She asked, sitting the flowers in the vase, "You know what. You always wanna watch that dumbass Kevin Hart movie. Nigga not even funny forreal." He said making her frown.

"He is funny, and Think Like A Man is such a good movie." She spoke up, staring at him as he walked closer to her. "That shit wack, you know it is." He said kissing her lips.

"No you just don't know good movies. Your favorite movie is Bad Boys." She said wrapping her arms around his neck. "Them niggas actually funny, that's why."

She hummed, pressing her lips together. She stared up at the man in front of her, taking in his features. He was too fine for his own good; he was 5'9 with dark, smooth skin that complimented his nice smile.

She didn't understand how she got him; Yuri was pretty—beautiful actually—but she didn't feel like she was his type of pretty. But that was a story for another day.

Yuri leaned up, kissing his lips. She unwrapped her arms around him. "What Chinese store we eating from?" Mazi asked, and Yuri pushed her lips to the side.

"Mmm, the Chinese store on Pearl St." She responded, and Mazi sucked his teeth, stepping back. "Hell no, food nasty as hell." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"Mazi please. Because you be fucking it up when I get it." She said, and Mazi licked his lips, running his hand over his waves.

"When I be high, Ri, that shit nasty any other time." He said and she shrugged her shoulders. "Well get high because that's where we eating from." She said and Mazi shook his head, taking his iPhone XR out of his pocket.

Before he called, he looked at Yuri, asking her what she wanted , "Get me shrimp fried rice with extra orange chicken andddd some pork dumplings, steamed." She told him, and he eyed her.

"Yo ass eating for two? Let me know now." He joked because of how much food she got. She rolled her eyes, mushing the side of his face, making her way out of the kitchen as he laughed at her.

_________

Yuri moaned softly, her manicured hands pressing against Mazi's chest as she rode him. She threw her head back, letting loud moans escape her lips, moving her hips slowly pleasing them both.

Mazi palmed her left ass cheek, cursing under his breath. That movie that they were supposed to "watch" completely went out the window.

"Damn baby" He groaned out. Yuri leaned forward, kissing his lips. She slowed her pace down as her legs grew weaker and her stomach started knotting up, with a known feeling that she was about to cum.

Mazi placed his hands on her ass, letting her do what she wanted because he was on his way to cum as well. "Fuckkk" Yuri drew out, feeling her climax hit her hard.

She bit her bottom lip, moving her hips one more time before feeling Mazi shoot his cum inside her. Yuri smiled at him before leaning down to kiss his lips softly. She leaned up, slowly getting off him.

Mazi tried to take the time to catch his breath, but his phone dinged, indicating he had a text message. He looked over at Yuri, seeing that her back was facing him as she went into her closet.

He looked back over at his phone reading the message, he sucked his teeth while sitting his phone back down. Yuri looked back at him, "What's wrong? Who was that?" Yuri asked, watching him get up, and he shook his head.

"Nothing." He replied, and she looked at him, watching him put his clothes on. "Your leaving?" She asked, frowning. "Yeah, my moms need me for something." He replied, and her shoulders slumped.

"Oh." She said, lowly turning back around, she grabbed the black clean sheets from her closet. She bit her lip, feeling Mazi kiss her neck, wrapping his arms around her waist, and pulling her naked body into his clothed one.

"Ima be back tomorrow." He told her, leaving soft kisses on her neck. She nodded her head, not being able to respond.

She frowned, feeling his lips move off her skin. She looked at him, and he kissed her lips. "I love you. Ima be back tomorrow." He said again and she nodded her head.

"I love you too." She said, he kissed her one last time before making his way out of her room.

______________________________________

I published this with out editing ...