HT14.

KASHTON BENNET
DALLAS, TX

OCTOBER 29, 2021

KASH sat at a table with O'Shea and a few of O'Shea friends as they played spades. It was just a regular Tuesday night and since Kash had no plans after work, O'Shea called him over for a game and to catch up with him.

Kash passed the blunt to O'Shea exhaling smoke from his nose before putting a card out. "Damn Kash what the fuck" One of the guys next to him sucked their teeth looking through his hand of cards.

"Aye I been meaning to get in yo business too." O'Shea spoke and Kash stayed quiet making O'Shea suck his teeth. "Nigga you know I'm talking to you." O'Shea remarked, throwing a card out.

Kash looked at him, "What's up with you and Ri?" O'Shea asked making Kash suck his teeth. "Nothing. Vibing." Kash responded simply.

Which they were after the third outing they had together they been getting really friendly with each other. Sometimes they'd have busy schedules where they couldn't go anywhere together so they opted for talking on the phone with basically any free time they had. Whether it was during when Kash had no clients or even when Yuri was doing a simple task.

They'd been getting real close.

"Nothing vibing. Nigga, is y'all together or not?" O'Shea asked, Kash looked at him. "Nigga if I said vibing then that's what I mean." Kash replied and O'Shea huffed shaking his head.

"You lying to your best friend is crazy. It's cool though, I see right through that "vibing" shit." O'Shea remarked, and Kash squinted his eyes him before shaking his head. "You don't see through shit." Kash mumbled

Kashs phone vibrated in his pocket making him grab his phone out the pocket of his sweatpants. He seen 'Yuri' pop up on his screen, his eyebrow slightly rising. It was almost 10 PM, what could she be calling for.

Kash answered, pressing his phone against his ear. "Hi," Yuri spoke softly. "Wassup?" Kash responded. "Are you busy?" Yuri asked, and Kash glanced at the cards in his hand.

"Nah, I'm playing a quick spades game." Kash said throwing another card out making everyone at the table suck their teeth. "What you up to? Why you still up?" Kash asked and Yuri huffed

"Because I'm bored, I can't sleep." Yuri said and Kash shook his head. "That's from sleeping in the middle of the day. Naps supposed to be 20 minutes or an hour not 4 hours." Kash said making Yuri laugh.

"Do you want to come over? I want to see you." Yuri asked and Kash licked his lips. He hoped she ain't mean to say it like that because he was feeling some type of way.

"And I want to watch this movie I found," Yuri added. Kash bit his lip, quickly debating in his head whether he should go over or not. They were just watch a movie it wasn't nothing wrong with that, and they were just vibing like he said.

"You want me to come over now?" Kash asked, "No I can wait till you finish your game with O'Shea." Yuri assured him. "Aigh give me a minute." Kash said before hanging up the phone. He put his phone back in the pocket of his sweatpants.

He placed the cards on the table before standing up. "Ima fuck with you later." Kash said dapping O'Shea up and O'Shea smirked. "What y'all finna do? Just vibe?" O'Shea questioned making Kash shake his head.

"Mind yo business. Nosy ass." Kash said as he walked out of the front door going across the hall. He knocked on the door, as he stood there and waited for Yuri to come he started thinking.

Yuri was a cool girl, but Kash knew what he wanted. Hell after the second outing they had he definitely knew what he wanted but he didn't want to fuck that up by actually making it known he wanted her.

He should've known he would take some type of interest in her when he found out she had liked the same things as him or that time when he just called her up to go eat with him just because he was bored when it was actually it was because he wanted to see her.

Kashton didn't even call people. Or even liked to be around them. But he liked calling Yuri and like being around her. But would he tell her that? No.

Yuri opened the door a small smile on her face holding a bowl of popcorn in her hand. "Why you take so long?" Kash asked walking inside her apartment, he took his sneakers off by the door. "I was making popcorn, I didn't expect the game to end that fast." Yuri told him as they walked towards the living room.

"Whats the movie?" Kash asked as they both sat on the couch, "Malcom and Marie. It's a romance movie, you like romance movies?" Yuri asked, popping some popcorn into her mouth. Kash nodded, licking his lips.

Yuri started the movie, and Kash sat, hands in the pockets of his hoodie, staring at the TV. About ten minutes in, Kash's eyelids began to feel heavy but he wanted to stay awake to "watch" the movie with Yuri.

"If the movie boring just say that." Yuri said jokingly, "It's boring and I'm tired as fuck." Kash replied. Yuri set her bowl of popcorn down on the table beside her couch. "You can lay on me if you want to," she offered and Kash stared at her.

That wasn't the best idea, at all. Especially with the way he was feeling right now. But he was tired as fuck.

Fuck it. Kash laid his head down on Yuris lap, getting comfortable the best he could.

Yuri placed her hand on his arm, absentmindedly rubbing his arm. He wanted to tell her to stop but for some reason her touch felt good just like in the car when she rubbed his hand for him when it was cold. She had to be doing this shit on purpose.

__________________________________

My Christmas present to yaal !