38

an:

READ CHAPTER 37 FIRST!!!

I added it later so sorry for the confusion! But do read it or else you won't relate to this one!

last chapter with Reece and Tia...
I swear you don't wanna miss the epilogue; the story ain't over yet

qotd: Ryan, Reece or Casteel?
also, who do you think would win in mind games?

ps: the answer will be in the epilogue

R E E C E
38 | follow her home

"We should stop," her husky murmur caresses my mouth, her lips scraping mine as our lips part after the kiss.

The sheets slide off her shoulders, exposing the creamy skin to the morning light, drying my throat with hunger. She bounces over me, dancing an erotic dance as my cock stretches her. Her hips roll with the support of my hands around them, slow and steady.

"No...not till you come again," I rasp needily over her jaw, peppering hot kisses over her skin.

The air around us is smoky with need, charged with tension as our naked bodies move together, the low rumbling moans and high cries a combination more lethal than drugs. She soars with me, her head bending backward, the vein in her throat becoming prominent and my tongue licks through that vein, sucking on her pulse beat.

"I have been coming since last night, Reece."

"Are you complaining?"

"Do I look like an idiot?" I push up just in time to hear her words turn into a sharp cry. She grabs onto my neck, screaming. "Oh...holy shit! Yes, just like that."

My cock punctuates my love for her with every thrust.

She is so beautiful. I am the luckiest man on earth to get to call her mine.

"I can't stop tasting you, baby." I hide my face in the dip of her chest, her breasts hugging my face. I take her nipples into my mouth one by one, sucking on them. They are already swollen from my mouth on them last night yet they stay perked as if seeking for more. "The way you clench around my cock is fucking intoxicating. You fit me inside you so perfectly."

My gut clenches and I feel the building pleasure inside me. I spread a tattooed hand on her stomach, pushing her back and letting her let go of my neck. She takes the support of her hands to hold herself up while I thrust inside her, eager to draw out another orgasm. The air conditioner does nothing to clean the sweaty rivulets covering our skin. It adds to the sensuality of the moment.

I haven't been able to stop. The moment my forty days of rest were over, I launched myself on her after dinner, this time her efforts to keep me at bay for concerns of my health remaining fruitless. She had been living with me for forty days and it killed me to not get her into bed with me. She wouldn't come in no matter how much I told her to. The fright of hurting me or tearing my stitches accidentally scared her too much to make her give in. She stayed away, like that fucking Dr. Carl recommended.

Last night, all the barriers were broken. I fucked her until she cried out ten orgasms before I let her go to sleep beside me. I even handcuffed her to the bed and kept the key under my pillow so that she wouldn't escape again.