14

R E E C E
14 | no place to call home

"How's this?" I point to the emerald dress hugging a mannequin of Tatia's shape.

The store assistant, a bubbly woman with bright horrendous pink hair, cut in a Bob style and dressed in jeans and a low-cut top, glances at the piece. A smile immediately gets on her lips.

"This is from our exclusive collection-one of a kind design that recently got delivered," she explains, sounding chirpier. I can see why considering the price tag on the raised platform the mannequin stands upon. "So far, we have had lots of customers line up for it just to get a view."

I drag my upper teeth lazily over my bottom lip, the fancy attire and the mannequin materializing into Tatia before me. She has the perfect dips for the dress-it would fit her like a glove.

And it would look gorgeous on my bedroom floor when I rip it off her.

Too soon? Don't blame me. I have been trying to reign in my thoughts but after having feasted on her delicious pussy last night, all I want to do now is bury my cock so deep into her that all she can feel is me.

"It's gorgeous," I say to the store assistant. "Pack this too."

The woman blinks at me, appearing puzzled. "Sir?"

"What?" I turn away from her, waving a finger around her store where all the other mannequins stand in body-hugging gowns."Pack all of them."

"The entire store? But-"

"I'm paying, Miss. Delaney. Pack them." I stop with my finger pointed at the mannequin with the emerald dress on. "I'll take this with me and have the rest delivered to my address."

The store assistant's eyes are wide open as she takes her sweet time processing my words. The beep of the security alarm signaling a new arrival at the entrance manages to shake her out of that.

"Uh...okay. Sure!" she utters hastily, a bright pink blood rush lathering her cheeks. "That's a generous purchase, Mr. Pierce. We hope your wife likes the dresses."

I look away awkwardly, scratching at the nape of my neck.

"I don't have a wife. It's for my...friend."

A friend I would very much like to fuck until she can't think straight but still...a friend.

"You're a good friend in that case," the store assistant says, hiding something knowingly mischievous behind that smile.

***

I find myself singing when I step out of my car, throwing the key to the valet. My steps have a vibrancy to them as I walk through the foyer, getting greeted by the stares of every bellboy and hotel staff.

"And the world would fade away. Delightful like-" I stop singing, looking hard at the receptionist who cowers under my gaze. "What ya looking at?"

The staff immediately glance away, resuming their tasks. I adjust my suit, reminding myself who I am and that in here, people look up to me. I can't be behaving like a teenager who just got his cock sucked for the first time.

I walk up to the private elevator, pressing the button for my penthouse. Once I reach the apartment, my whistling starts again. But it stops abruptly when I enter the hall and don't see Tatia or Shiver in it.

The penthouse is utterly quiet, with pin-drop silence hugging every corner. A faded feeling of rising panic touches my heart, the first shadow of fear knocking against my chest. I place the packet containing the dress on the couch and leave it there along with my suit.